AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 11 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was a waste of time!! qualified 4th and had a lock up (frozen screen) at the start!! S**T!!!!!

Sorry for the guys who hit me.....blame Kunos. Also, I signed up with BMW which I practiced with and it put me in the McLaren which I didn't. 2 gliches I found I guess.

Well that was a waste of time!! qualified 4th and had a lock up (frozen screen) at the start!! S**T!!!!!

Sorry for the guys who hit me.....blame Kunos. Also, I signed up with BMW which I practiced with and it put me in the McLaren which I didn't. 2 gliches I found I guess.
HAhaha in that incident i was sure i will get between 2 cars but the objects were bouncing around and the cars wheels were still on the track ...i must of touched a wheel or something because in a split of a second i was in the abbis below track spinning...after 5 min still spinning..and droping...i could not go back to pits because the car needs to be stoped..and i was spinning hahahahahah...i had to Ctrl Alt DEL and terminate the game from task manager...lol

The start was just a complete mess. I got a extremely good start, but a car in front of me, did not move, and I smashed into it. I even turn my wheel, but it was not enough. Not sure who it was, since I were in 6th. So could had been two cars that didn't move.

Anyway, under other circumstances I would rage, but not now. Considering the stage of the game. I had alot of fun talking to you guys and looking forward to the next event :)

Same goes for me. i got a good start. someone had an accident, one of the cars ran into my side and i flew away. after a reset to the pits my ffb didn't work. so... big mess. no fun.. unfortunatly.. i hope the next races get better;)

The start was just a complete mess. I got a extremely good start, but a car in front of me, did not move, and I smashed into it. I even turn my wheel, but it was not enough. Not sure who it was, since I were in 6th. So could had been two cars that didn't move.

Anyway, under other circumstances I would rage, but not now. Considering the stage of the game. I had alot of fun talking to you guys and looking forward to the next event :)

That would be my fault, see my post above. Sorry on behalf of a glich

Yup, same here....my first ever race here, qualified 7th (still 2.5s behind the leader wow) good start, got hit (it happens) but then the screen got all crazy and spinning and had exit the game....such a shame.

• Deleted member 130869

To all that couldn't be bothered to show up, thanks that i have missed my practice after having to check presence like a kindergarten teacher.

Perhaps for the best... I had a horrible first experience here, on server 4. I started mid grid and had a great start but played it safe and slotted in 10th/11th only to be massively taken out on T1 and I spin about 10 times, being dead last. I come back but by the end of the lap there was chaos on the chicane and I try going around the outside only to have a car drive onto me.

Back to pits, come out almost a lap down very dead last by a lot. Come back up the field, have Pablo Cortez ram me (continuing his dangerous driving from qualifying) and spin me off. I keep going but on lap 10 or 11 I had enough and quit.

Yup, same here....my first ever race here, qualified 7th (still 2.5s behind the leader wow) good start, got hit (it happens) but then the screen got all crazy and spinning and had exit the game....such a shame.

It sucks a little but if you wait a few more seconds it will reset you back in your pit box.

Happened to me on friday. Meant I was about half a lap down when I got going again but its better than no race at all :)

Well i'm i bit dissapointed,

Mirror turned on/off,
Every time 5 sec penalty,
couldn't change camera view
couldn't see the track @some point, because it was to light
and finally the force feedback was gone....
steering wheel reacts to strong/directly i have to turn 5 á 20mm max.

but the graphics looks very nice,

Well i'm i bit dissapointed,

Mirror turned on/off,
Every time 5 sec penalty,
couldn't change camera view
couldn't see the track @some point, because it was to light
and finally the force feedback was gone....
steering wheel reacts to strong/directly i have to turn 5 á 20mm max.

but the graphics looks very nice,
The brightness was an issue for me as well. It was kinda hard to see sometimes.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.4%