AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 2nd August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for the great racing this week! I saw some great battles and I'm glad you folks had a good time. This week we're out and about in the north of Italy at Imola, with some temperatures that should make both the soft or medium strategy possible. Come join us! :inlove:

It's even worse. I open Chrome and crashes instantly.

I think it's Chrome, somehow. If I don't open it at all, I don't get full virtual memory. If I open it and then I close it, I still have a chance to hit 100% on virtual memory. RAM is not loading fully either.

I did a Windows check for the RAM, it went to a DOS like interface and made some test and said everything is fine with RAM. I don't really know what is happening.

Do you have any Chrome extensions/apps enabled? When I had them enabled, even after shutting the browser down, I found that Chrome was running in the background, eating up my cpu resources, alongside Malwarebytes. If you do, it might be worth disabling them to see if they are having an impact on your virtual memory.

Do you have any Chrome extensions/apps enabled? When I had them enabled, even after shutting the browser down, I found that Chrome was running in the background, eating up my cpu resources, alongside Malwarebytes. If you do, it might be worth disabling them to see if they are having an impact on your virtual memory.

Yeah, I also find this annoying. You can disable this with settings -> advanced -> system -> untick continue running background apps.

Last edited:
I have only 3. AdBlocker-Grammarly (to correct my English spelling) - BitDefender Anti-tracker.
I did deactivate the options Chris said also.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back