AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring, Sunday 27th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Would be a bit remiss of me not to report my first P10 finish and thank everyone for a good race. It wasn’t all of my own doing and there was much pressure. Similar to @Interslice , I had a random tearing right I eye that started lap 1 and lasted the entire race. While keeping @boomRoasted and @thom462 close, I accidentally pitted early. Rounding T9 I found my self in the pit lane. That was confusing. This made my tires go early on the 2nd stint.

Logan was catching up the last many laps and blue flags where approaching. I thought he was coming, but it was @random2k4 in a similar colored Z4. Glad he flashed his lights and I checked the real time app.

It has been a fun year of racing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Enjoyed it while it lasted. I managed to switch my pitstop strategy by accident, stopped and put no fuel in. I left with new tyres but just under 2 litres of fuel! So I retired in lap 22.

Having not raced much, I decided to start at the back with the strategy to use consistency to claw a few places up the pack and get some experience in. A lack of the flammable stuff in the tank wasn't part of the plan.

Thanks for organising @HF2000 hoping to make the next one.

Enjoyed it while it lasted. I managed to switch my pitstop strategy by accident, stopped and put no fuel in. I left with new tyres but just under 2 litres of fuel! So I retired in lap 22.

Having not raced much, I decided to start at the back with the strategy to use consistency to claw a few places up the pack and get some experience in. A lack of the flammable stuff in the tank wasn't part of the plan.

Thanks for organising @HF2000 hoping to make the next one.
Welcome to the pitstop cock up gang. I managed to switch to a strategy with no fuel or tyres - so sat there like a lemon waiting for something to happen :(

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

GT3 is back next Sunday at Mugello.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back