AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring GP - Fri 09Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington ..are there any slots left ? if there is a choice it would be the z4 ..thanks
Of course there are and you can have The Counts Z4
RedBull_00001.png

@Buster
I'm not able to run today, but I did a setup for the Z4 when Bobby & I did some laps the other day, and wasn't far of his pace:thumbsup: so you may as well use it, or anyone else running the Z4 for that matter.
Have a good'n fellas, catch ya next race at the GREEN HELL;)

Attachments

• Z4-rbring-#1.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 209
I'm not able to run today, but I did a setup for the Z4 when Bobby & I did some laps the other day, and wasn't far of his pace:thumbsup: so you may as well use it, or anyone else running the Z4 for that matter.
Have a good'n fellas, catch ya next race at the GREEN HELL;)

Thanks Andrew ..your not as bad as everyone says you are :) ....much appreciated :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, my downshift paddle snapped lose, since i hold it in place with zip ties, and it kind of messed up with my flow. I'll try to be on the next one.

Missed the first 30 sec of the race, thats a first since i joined RD 2 years ago :(
1. connected usb cable for a small fan 2. took a piss 3. opened a window
didn't pan out, will try harder next time ... see you in 16 hours!

Had a good time with this one. Tough circuit for me, but it's a very fun one if you get it right.

@ionONE1, that got exciting at the end there as I continued to gain on you with softs. Unfortunately (for me) my tires were pretty much gone by the time I got within a second of you, and I just made two minor mistakes, and that was it. Was close though.

I forgot to say good race everyone! Now these AC races are the most competitive thing on RD by a mile, especially impressed by the north American drivers :thumbsup:
Wish more people would show up!

I forgot to say good race everyone! Now these AC races are the most competitive thing on RD by a mile, especially impressed by the north American drivers :thumbsup:
Wish more people would show up!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wow!!! That's great to hear and I really appreciate the kind words. We're trying as hard as we can. Please tell some of your friends about it and see if they would join us from time to time. I know it's hard for you EU guys, but I really appreciate your participation and the competition:)

So it is a few minutes before the Sunday morning race - fresh coffee is brewed, eyes are just about open after a long week, booting up the rig, checking on the thread ... and the race was YESTERDAY !!!

I am so sorry Bobby I confused :-(
I hope you all had a good time.

So it is a few minutes before the Sunday morning race - fresh coffee is brewed, eyes are just about open after a long week, booting up the rig, checking on the thread ... and the race was YESTERDAY !!!

I am so sorry Bobby I confused :-(
I hope you all had a good time.
We missed you, but we had a good race. It's ok to be confused. You've go so many numbers running in your head from telemetry to business it happens. Don't forget that the US is now in Daylight Savings Time which is EDT so the races start at 00:00GMT until this fall. See you soon and hopefully at the Green Hell this Tuesday/Wednesday;)

@Bobby Pennington thanks so much for your warmhearted understanding.
This is a side we people just don’t know from you axe wielding, brutal modictator :D

When I can make it, I’ll be there - the daylight saving times are much nicer as well with the races happening 1h earlier :)

Oh, the love, so much love...work has got me bad, and when I say work I mean as the Interior Minister. My staff has informed me that there is a break in the undersea cable. I await its fix to get back on. :( as for the blue jack, since the year started we've been having issues, so I didn]t even bother to get that fixed yet. Soon as things get calm I'll ring in a shout.

giphy.gif

Where in the heck have you been son. We sent a search party out for you and now they are missing as well:p Glad to know you're still around. What happened to your Blue Jacket? Are you getting fitted for a new one so you can join the Hooligans again? I certainly hope so. How are the fastest and most overworked hands in all of Sim Racingdom? I hope everything has been fantastic in you life and we hope,no DEMAND to see you soon:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%