rF2 GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Friday 6th January 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gt3headerqzjyza.png

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM GT3
Mod: Apex GT3 + Patch (Download Mod First)
Track: Paul Ricard, France (GT Layout)

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes, Standing Start)

Notes
  • All cars will be allowed, it is a free choice of car.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Sign-up list:
  1. - Valerio Vinassa
  2. - Dan Long
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -

hi Lee ,
I can say u mine first impression when I drove these cars : ...... WOW them dont stay on track, fews laps and tires over100°C, many power easy over/understeer at the end not easy drive,( in true like other mods ),otherwise might simply be the day of the week:D I like this mod but need a bit of training and after all is easy , look the GP2:) its same.Challenge/fun is learn drive this monsters but is only mine idea Lee;)

I mght be able to offer some insight The GT3 from Apex although they must have worked on this mod for some time is rather hard to handle for some. With tyres that overheat quickly, pysics made from tissue paper and models that dont seem complete!
This all adds up to racing that is quite challenging for peeps who want to rag the motor around, this may be just thier driving style,
but these cars should be easy to setup to that desired style but they aint!

Lee, please contact me. If you would like to team up and come up with something most will enjoy, I have many years of sim-racing exp, from racing to running my own forum, team & league. It would be a pleasure to help run a series with you.

Kind regards. Mick.

I haven't been able to take part in the last friday night races because i've been having things to do at friday nitghs, but i'll see if i can made the next races. In my case it's not because lack of interest, it's just lack of time ;)

For information. GT3 will not be happening this week. This event may return in the coming weeks when rFactor 2 settles down and we can see if there is a calling for it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back