AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP-GT - Fri 25May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
then be the cheeky guy.

Put me in the GT-R
You've got it man.
godzilla-resurgence-trailer-gojira.JPG

Sign me up with the AMG please.

Hopefully I perform a little better in this race after discovering an issue with my wheel/pedals and support insists I send it to a service center. Seems my gas pedal causes brake input as much as 20% and my brake pedal fluctuates when depressed and its inconsistent. So I've remapped the brake to the clutch pedal and hoping for a decent incident free, consistent race. I plan to use the pedal app in sidekick to monitor for any abnormal behavior. Unfortunately this means this will be my last race for a while. So I'm not giving up on the Merc just yet. It's good to know the problem wasn't all me.

Sign me up with the AMG please.

Hopefully I perform a little better in this race after discovering an issue with my wheel/pedals and support insists I send it to a service center. Seems my gas pedal causes brake input as much as 20% and my brake pedal fluctuates when depressed and its inconsistent. So I've remapped the brake to the clutch pedal and hoping for a decent incident free, consistent race. I plan to use the pedal app in sidekick to monitor for any abnormal behavior. Unfortunately this means this will be my last race for a while. So I'm not giving up on the Merc just yet. It's good to know the problem wasn't all me.
At least you're getting to the bottom of the problem. So you want me to sign you up with the Merc correct? If you have issues Friday night, it's ok if you have to leave. At least this way you can give it a shot:thumbsup:

Dirk Steffen I take it you're headed to lala land for a little snooze then?
Hey Bobby, I am fighting some really bad connection issues and just had to leave the Porsche Cup event as of me appearing unusally erratic on the track :-(

I am trying some things but have not high hopes to be able to get it fixed until the GT3 race.
Should I not get back online in time, please excuse me and give my car to someone who cares about Porsche.

DON’T LET THE BIRDMAN DRIVE IT !!! DON’T !!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.