AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 27May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys. I'm playing around with my live streaming from my Geforce software, it's all working but when watching it the sound sound is crackling. Any recommendations for this? Ta.

First off use OBS and if you want to stream with your GPU use NVENC encoder.

Thanks @Henri Sinik I'm using Bluetooth headphones and when I have them set to hands free I can use them in team speak and everything works including the stream but the sound quality in the headphones and on stream is terrible. If I switch the headphones to Stereo the sound quality in the headphones is great but I can't use team speak and when I click stream it kills the sound from my headphones and my stream.

@Eugene Abramoff my head phones are not working properly. Ok if I stay out of team speak on this one please?
You have to be on TS, that's the only way I can properly contact you if I need to. Try to figure something out with the sound, if you can't, mute it if you have to just this time, but be sure to be responsive to messages on TS in that case. Nordschleife is the one that usually requires more communication.

Thanks to all for the great (slightly frightening) race! I'm totally soaked in sweat right now - green hell should be renamed in wet hell

zac-efron-is-soaking-wet-on-tonight-show.jpg

That was some lonely race until I completely lost my concentration which lead to a damaged front wing and a crazy @Henri Sinik catching up on me.
Thanks for the nice fight! I hope you didn't find my line too unfair. Couldn't hold it through Schwalbenschwanz though with that front wing...

A very enjoyable race tonight, messed up qualifying by clipping a rear tire on the grass towards the end of the lap but that didn't really matter as my race start was good enough to get me into a strong position. I'd been having a tough time with the Porsche recently and considered trying something different but after an hour around the green hell I am in love again! :rolleyes::rolleyes: it's a challenging beast to drive at the limit but I finally felt a connection with the car in this race and was able to catch the rear end as it desperately tried to escape me :roflmao: won't be racing next week as I'll be in Ireland so have a great time!

From P20 to P5, got frustrated being stuck behind some of the slower guys but that's my fault for messing up qualifying.
That was some lonely race until I completely lost my concentration which lead to a damaged front wing and a crazy @Henri Sinik catching up on me.
Thanks for the nice fight! I hope you didn't find my line too unfair. Couldn't hold it through Schwalbenschwanz though with that front wing...
You may had noticed every time I was 5-7 seconds behind you I messed up like 2 times so for final lap I took it bit easier and finally passed you.

Hello guys,

I also want to thank you for a great race and once again say sorry to @Dirk Steffen for the incident in the last lap before Döttinger Höhe. That was one fault on otherwise very intanse race. Unfortunately those things sometimes happen, I also was pushed in first lap from 9th place to last and still enjoyed it.

Does any of you have the replay and is willing to share it with me? I would like to look at the incident, so I can learn something from it.

Anyway thanks RD again for the great race and I am looking forward to Paul Ricard race ;)

Cheers

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies