AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 27May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So I'm watching the videos of the Porsche and McLaren that Eugene gave us. What I found interesting is Lorena Bobbitt aka 911 was the stable one, while my beloved McLaren was trying to kill her date by stepping out with her backside:cautious: Maybe it's just a German German thing, but don't get any ideas Krazy German @Dirk Steffen about me and my girl. We'll see you on Sunday my friend:sneaky::laugh:

So I'm watching the videos of the Porsche and McLaren that Eugene gave us. What I found interesting is Lorena Bobbitt aka 911 was the stable one, while my beloved McLaren was trying to kill her date by stepping out with her backside:cautious: Maybe it's just a German German thing, but don't get any ideas Krazy German @Dirk Steffen about me and my girl. We'll see you on Sunday my friend:sneaky::laugh:
The McLaren is a little diva. Go hard or go home basically:D
The Porsche is more like a good wife...
And then there’s the lambo which I’m gonna take this time instead of the diva. Gonna drive casually behind you around the nords like with a good horse but dinner will be served on the döttinger Höhe:p

McLaren in the video is 12C, we are using 650S which has new ECU to improve turbo boost and gearshifts

Ok Eugene, my AC in my house is on the fritz and I won't be able to race because I see :devilish: upstairs in my office where I race. I'm going to go ahead and give my place up now so guys that want to race can get the spot asap. Thanks for your great events and keep an eye on that Krazy German friend of mine. He may be suicidal since I've had to pull out of the race Fri., Sat. and now Sun. because of my issues. You guys have a great race.
b3d5d041736276bdf3a95792634592f2.jpg

Ok Eugene, my AC in my house is on the fritz and I won't be able to race because I see :devilish: upstairs in my office where I race. I'm going to go ahead and give my place up now so guys that want to race can get the spot asap. Thanks for your great events and keep an eye on that Krazy German friend of mine. He may be suicidal since I've had to pull out of the race Fri., Sat. and now Sun. because of my issues. You guys have a great race.
That sucks man :( You've got to stop bailing on the races :D

Hey Bobby, this is just a stupid idea but did you try to run the PC with completely open housing (removing both side panels to let the thing breathe when your room temp is getting too hot)?

On most PC setups this will give you just those few critical degrees of extra cooling that may just prevent it from melting down.

... and yes guys, when @Bobby Pennington writes “his AC is on the Fritz” what he REALLY means is that he either re-decorated his man cave:
360-sexy-girls-strip-club-prague-darling.jpg

... or that he had Fritz coming over and it got really hot:

0019a25213ade76c2c745a9bfa476e33--leather-pants-mens-leather.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years