AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Sunday 18th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi Brian
short question: is the Quali time deleted if you go off track?
Are there other rules during the race (three cuts drive thru for example)?
hape

hi Brian
short question: is the Quali time deleted if you go off track?

Hey Hape,

Ye, more than 3 wheel out deletes the time, so you will need 1 safe lap :)
Are there other rules during the race (three cuts drive thru for example)?
hape
I've parked that drive thru penalty for this event. As it uses a faster than average lap time rule before getting warning, the way it works, you could get a warning even if you have a big crash. Anyone new and learning the track certainly could.

Server is setup for tonight.

Spare cars on the grid.

BMW
Audi
Lambo
AMG
2 x GT-R

Let me know if you want to join or swap with one of the above.

Last edited:
Hi Brian,

I have to sign out because this little female future simracing champion was born!
1671375930445.png

Last edited:
Hi Bryan;
I'd like to give it a go for the Wednesday MX-5/Abarth event. First timer here, so I'd like to start out with a beginner event... Can you sign me up? How do i access practice server? Thanks!

Hi Bryan;
I'd like to give it a go for the Wednesday MX-5/Abarth event. First timer here, so I'd like to start out with a beginner event... Can you sign me up? How do i access practice server? Thanks!

Hi, there is no mx5's this wednesday. There is a fun event for the last race of the year. You can sign up there after you have added your real name to your RD profile.

Hi, there is no mx5's this wednesday. There is a fun event for the last race of the year. You can sign up there after you have added your real name to your RD profile.

And the next Wednesday there will be a Christmas Afterparty Surprise event. Very suitable for beginners.
In the new year we will start again with the regular Abarth/MX5 races on Wednesday.

Congrats Han! :)
Or congrats to one of your children?

We need some Fazzi family tree I think... I remember that one family picture and there are multiple possibilities :roflmao:

Edit: you just beat me to it haha

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back