AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GT - Friday April 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll give it a go as my first league race if that's okay, I'll probably get stomped on but whatever, gotta start somewhere. :) I'll use the Porsche 911 GT3R, and do I need to have the Red Pack DLC since I see that the 488 GT3 is in the race?
Welcome to the race club mate! Here competition doesn't matter, here you just race for fun and sheer excitement and learning :)

To answer your question, yes do you need the Red Pack.

Cheers for the racing boys. Don't know what's wrong with me lately, just have no pace. Might need to take a break or something.

Had a good battle with Keith towards the end until I - surprise, surprise - lost the rear a touch and let him through off into the distance.

It's races like this that make me realise my skill is acknowledging blue flags haha.

This was a great race with a nice full field of good racers! Thanks a lot for serting up the server Lorenzo and thanks for the great racing Chris and Bobby you guys hounded me for soo many laps making the mistakes you needed me to make so I take that 10 meter wide 911 off the track ;-)

This was great fun, fun the AI no matter how good it ever can get just cannot provide.
I am really looking forward to the next GT3 or GTE race with you lot. This is great racing!

... oh and Konrad - those were some extraterrestrial lap times there ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back