AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Sunday 19th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
But seriously, it was a lot of fun, thanks @erazerr7 for the great race :)

I was the only one of the front runners running a medium strategy and it didn't go very well. I found it hard to get the tyres switched on at the start and couldn't keep those on the softs behind for as long as I wanted to make the strategy work. Then I ended up stuck behind another car on the softs for most of the first stint, without much hope of getting by because of the low grip from the mediums, so I just grinned and beared it :p

Then I managed to miss my pitbox for the first time in like 2 years. Pro moves...

Stay tuned for next week's event, posted tomorrow afternoon! Loved racing with you all as usual :inlove:

Last edited:
That's was such a fun race :) had a few little battles (Thomas) I think was one, I held you up for a while nice racing with no contact :)
Computer froze just as I was letting you past Chris on the start finish line, so glad didn't end up taking you out as I was on the grass when it came back

I saw you sliding wildly across the track....

Nearly sh*t myself

Awesome race, much better than last week, as this track is my preference (slightly biased because of my anual pilgrimage to the 24h nurburgring haha)
Great consistency, 0 spins, I think I got used to my pedals. To my surprise finished 9th. Awesome battles chasing and defending @marek2209 Thanks for organising @Chris Down.

Last edited:
Had a nightmare race. I forgot to hit drive button and was teleported to the pits. Then every time I got going again I ended up in an incident. Never been in so many in one race.
Had really bad luck throughout the whole race to be honest but still somehow had fun.
Thanks Chris and all and see you next week.

lemme get uhh
bendy grid

D08A2139ECEE1C03F913634BA5F125CD546157D7

Sorry george, in trying not to slow you down at the chicane i braked a bit too late...

Enjoyed that track today. I tried to set the ferrari up to handle kerbs better, chicanes in particular, resulting in being 2 seconds a lap slower than the grippy low setup i had going... A work in progress!

Thanks to all involved.

Sorry george, in trying not to slow you down at the chicane i braked a bit too late...

Enjoyed that track today. I tried to set the ferrari up to handle kerbs better, chicanes in particular, resulting in being 2 seconds a lap slower than the grippy low setup i had going... A work in progress!

Thanks to all involved.
No bother at all Brian. It can go wrong through there easy enough. You did your best to stay right too. Racing incident. See you in the next one :thumbsup:

You saw it here first lads
3xb559.jpg

Jokes aside, a great race as always :) and congrats @Chris Down ! Failures do happen (and that's racing, really, we're lucky to have pretty consistent cars and conditions in sims), the result was unfortunate but what matters even more is the quality of the racing and with lots of fast drivers out here on RD, you'll always be kept honest by your competition. Thank you so much for organizing these races Chris, I think I speak for many of us when I say that this is part of the reason we've somewhat kept our sanity during quarantine. Thank you to the backmarkers this race as well, everything ended up being super clean on my end, congrats to the whole podium and cheers to the next race in a week! (I'm hoping for something a bit more... unusual this time around :D:whistling:)

Last edited:
Despite I was pushed out of the track and several incidents it was a fun race. Probably my best performance.
it was a really stupid idea to go to the end with M compound with 911. My tyres were totally ruined by the end of the race.

Yeah, that was so much fun, especially battling with @Syndrami :D
But that 911 behaved really strangely on that track.. first ~10 minutes of each stint quite quick, then becoming slower and slower :( either it was my setup, or my pure "driving skills" :roflmao::redface:
Sorry for hitting that guy in T1, but I waited for you so it should be ok :whistling:
Congrats to the podium and thanks for organising @Chris Down :thumbsup:

That's was such a fun race :) had a few little battles (Thomas) I think was one, I held you up for a while nice racing with no contact :)
Computer froze just as I was letting you past Chris on the start finish line, so glad didn't end up taking you out as I was on the grass when it came back
Yes was fun to race. Cu

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies