AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Sunday 19th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Despite I was pushed out of the track and several incidents it was a fun race. Probably my best performance.
it was a really stupid idea to go to the end with M compound with 911. My tyres were totally ruined by the end of the race.
@Nik Babin
You didn't get pushed out of the track, you slid to the outside and tapped me, which caused you to spin. I have no hard feelings about it and I waited for you during the race.

@Nik Babin
You didn't get pushed out of the track, you slid to the outside and tapped me, which caused you to spin. I have no hard feelings about it and I waited for you during the race.

I was talking about another accident with another car. Regarding our battle, I did slide down from the kerb and we had contact.
By the way it was a nice battle at the end of the race. My tyres were totally dead but I still had top speed at the straight.

I was talking about another accident with another car. Regarding our battle, I did slide down from the kerb and we had contact.
By the way it was a nice battle at the end of the race. My tyres were totally dead but I still had top speed at the straight.
Then I have not said anything. The battle at the end was great indeed. Your straight line speed was insane, but in the corners I could make up a lot

That may have been me at the hairpin. You were in front of me but took an odd, wide line through the corner because of Zeljko in front, lost time and went wide. I took my normal line without noticing you were very slow until I was already committed, and bumped you on the side. I immediately yielded back and apologised over TS, but I heard no reply. (Btw, this is all in the replay at 16:50; you can also see I gave you all the room in the world earlier in the same lap, when you divebombed into T1.)

That may have been me at the hairpin. You were in front of me but took an odd, wide line through the corner because of Zeljko in front, lost time and went wide. I took my normal line without noticing you were very slow until I was already committed, and bumped you on the side. I immediately yielded back and apologised over TS, but I heard no reply. (Btw, this is all in the replay at 16:50; you can also see I gave you all the room in the world earlier in the same lap, when you divebombed into T1.)

I remember that accident. I took an odd wide line because I was trying to avoid contact with Zeljko and almost stopped at the hairpin. No offense here. but I was talking about another car, I think it was Chris right before Shumi chicane.

I remember that accident. I took an odd wide line because I was trying to avoid contact with Zeljko and almost stopped at the hairpin. No offense here. but I was talking about another car, I think it was Chris right before Shumi chicane.

Yeah, it was me. Sorry about the hit -- I saw you continued on so I just apologised on TS at the time.

Afternoon everyone,

Apologies for digging up an old thread.

I streamed this race at the time, which included the TS audio.

I have been made aware that this is in breach of a rule here at RD.

Can anyone who took part let me know if you have any objections to the audio remaining as part of that video?

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years