AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sat 7 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, going to duck out. I think I have got the worse case of man flu the worlds ever seen. Was going to try and have a go but I feel like poo. Sorry for the late pullout.:sick::sick:

Sorry for leaving Race. Not a good one for me except the first couple Laps.
Lost ACs sound a lap later that little incident with Dimi.?..? don`t know exactly who & when
Anyway retired midrace :(
First Laps were great, nice drivin guys :thumbsup:

Just coudn't find a good pace in this track, but that isn't a problem for having fun anyway...
But a crash in the 2nd corner in a 33 lap race caused by a divebomb just destroyed my car and my desire to race:mad: Be CAREFUL in the first lap! Most of people seem to handle that just fine, but just one person that goes off the rules and involve a group of other people is enough to ruin a good race.
Anyway, i'm going to post the first half of the replay in some hours if somebody want it.

In order to prevent some incidents in the future I think we should always do a rolling start with 15+ people.

I couldn't find pace either with the SLS, never did a lap below 1:50 (that's like 4sec slower than first guys) but the start of the race was great and clean for me. I earned like 3-4 places and before the race ended I was 6th but had to enter the pits because I used -10 fuel which I suppose was a bad tactic. Not sure if it made me faster at the beginning but I wanted to test it out as a strategy :whistling:

Cya on the next race!

Thanks, guys. Awesome race. My first ever endurance race and my 1st pitstop.
I messed up, i missed the stop point, had to reverse then i couldn't understand this awful bar for fuel , so accidentally i filled the tank with 120ltr of fuel with only 10 laps to go....
Car was very hard to control.

Last edited:
@Mitja Bonca, I've take a look at the replay and saw that your car was slightly wrapping back and forth (not really matter who's connection nor matrix troubles).
The point is that I usually try to keep my mouth shut except to give helpfull informations regarding the race... and I would have to stick to this other golden rule ;).
Good driving and race:thumbsup: !

Thx all for the race, and especially to our local Bernie... @Akis ;)
See you next.

PS: Medium lasted quite nicely with the Z4 : 97% after 33 laps .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back