AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 29th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
1585212376105.png

@Chris Down Do we start one hour later? OR you didn't you account for Summer Time changes? As far as I know all Europe makes the shift, doesn't it?

@Chris Down , something that I am somewhat confused about and was wondering if you could maybe throw some light on it. ( this has randomly cropped up in the past, thought it was time I tried to understand why ):unsure:
Times I was doing some days ago, now I am about a second slower, track temp still at 36 deg C.
There must be something that’s different, my tyre temperatures are now miles off, when I left the circuit a few days ago they were fine on softs even after many laps, now they are upto 2 psi out?????
:O_o:

@Chris Down , something that I am somewhat confused about and was wondering if you could maybe throw some light on it. ( this has randomly cropped up in the past, thought it was time I tried to understand why ):unsure:
Times I was doing some days ago, now I am about a second slower, track temp still at 36 deg C.
There must be something that’s different, my tyre temperatures are now miles off, when I left the circuit a few days ago they were fine on softs even after many laps, now they are upto 2 psi out?????
:O_o:

Are you sure you're driving consistently before and after? On a track like this, how you take the corners has a massive impact on lap-after-lap pressures.

Are you sure you're driving consistently before and after? On a track like this, how you take the corners has a massive impact on lap-after-lap pressures.
There could be some truth in what you say, this is a very difficult circuit with three bends that are very time giving or very time stealing. I do not know off my head any other circuit quite like it.
The only reason i brought this up, my driving is reasonably constant, but it is the very raised tyre temperatures and thus psi increase that seems to say there is something strange going on.
I think the mystery will remain, as I said before there have been a rare few times in the past when this has happened.

cheers. :thumbsup:

Cool, joined up! I can't seem to find the practice server though, is it just a case of searching "RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3 PRACTICE #12? That didn't seem to come up with any results :S
Do you have all the content installed, like the carpacks and the 36 slot version of the track?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.