AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 23rd August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
please sign me up! I would like to try my hand...please be forgiving :thumbsup:...I would like to drive the 911 R thanks!

I looked at RSR timings for this car and track combo....please someone explain to me how it is possible to be under 1:50 lol :cautious: (and I am not even saying I'm anywhere near 1:50)

please sign me up! I would like to try my hand...please be forgiving :thumbsup:...I would like to drive the 911 R thanks!

I looked at RSR timings for this car and track combo....please someone explain to me how it is possible to be under 1:50 lol :cautious: (and I am not even saying I'm anywhere near 1:50)
Hey Chris! I will be around this weekend so count me in!
650 please, thanks for organizing :thumbsup:

Welcome folks! :thumbsup:

SCG is the fastest, gave it a go, really works well here. The Lambo is virtually the same here too.
SCG just wins by a whisker. Fuel economy is its let down. Not sure how well it wears softs. :)

Ok, after some practicing it seems like I am in the 1:50:xxx now (but no faster!!).....regardless, y'all should be scared :O_o:

I'm enjoying the 911 a lot as it is very tricky, see you guys sunday

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea