AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 23rd August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can't resist a challenge ;-) You're on then, I just changed to the SCG.

Not sure of the shadows, there's a "completely disable shadows" button in CM, but since you say you don't have it, not sure what to recommend.

I downloaded CM last night & when I selected the option to "completely disable shadows" I ended up with the entire track surface ahead of me cast in permanent shadow & the road behind, as seen from my mirror, appeared normal. To add to the unnatural effects, the cockpit of the car was getting plenty of sunlight :confused: .

I noticed that the number of drivers signed up for this race is @ the point where my PC might begin to struggle. If that turns out to be the case, and I'm unable to stay the course, please accept my apologies for egging you on to drive the SCG. I didn't think that you would take me on :confused::laugh:. If I'd have known that you were open to a challenge, I would've suggested this little beauty:
:whistling::roflmao:

I downloaded CM last night & when I selected the option to "completely disable shadows" I ended up with the entire track surface ahead of me cast in permanent shadow & the road behind, as seen from my mirror, appeared normal. To add to the unnatural effects, the cockpit of the car was getting plenty of sunlight :confused: .

I noticed that the number of drivers signed up for this race is @ the point where my PC might begin to struggle. If that turns out to be the case, and I'm unable to stay the course, please accept my apologies for egging you on to drive the SCG. I didn't think that you would take me on :confused::laugh:. If I'd have known that you were open to a challenge, I would've suggested this little beauty:
:whistling::roflmao:

I appreciate something to spice it up, I'm taking it kind of seriously now :p

Hopefully you'll be able to stick around, would love to have you :thumbsup:

Sorry about the impromptu exit guys, but my VR headset just completely died out on me in qualy. I'm on the lookout for a new one. Hopefully, I can jump in another weekend soon before school starts becoming too much of a handful :unsure:

Really enjoyed that race, thought i might even be on for my first top 10 was in 8th with not long to go but ended up tapping the back of @neesve so sorry about the contact just misjudged the braking point :( it wasn't revenge for the earlier contact promise :) was really enjoying the battle with you and @FischBoB
Still one of my favourite races on AC, haven't played it for nearly a month

Thanks for organising the event @Chris Down

thanks for an exciting race guys! I realized afterward that someone had mentioned to me via TS that my mic was super loud....apologies!

I was wondering if there is a recording/replay of some sort where we can review the race? In hindsight i should probably have recorded the replay but i didn't...not a big deal, but I just wanted to review the incidents I had and see where I can do better. Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back