AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 11th of September 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is anyone willing to share some tips? It's going to be my first race on Monza in a GT3. What would be an okay lap time and are there any up to date setups available for the 488? I mean I created my own setup and I think it is decent, but I'd like to compare it with others. :)

Is anyone willing to share some tips? It's going to be my first race on Monza in a GT3. What would be an okay lap time and are there any up to date setups available for the 488? I mean I created my own setup and I think it is decent, but I'd like to compare it with others. :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ferrari-488-gt3-spa.125547/

You could start with this as a baseline and adjust from there. Lap time wise... we have to remember this is a club race. Learning and having fun is more important than sheer speed. Hop on Teamspeak and we'll talk setups as much as anybody likes, hehe.

Thank you! however the setup was created for Spa :). I think in this case it is better to start from the base setup of Monza that was created by Kunos. That's what I did. Hah of course, having fun will be most important! That said, losing 10 laps behind wouldn't be fun at all.:D

I'm trying to fix the game at the moment, I've had the "Applying Localization - en" freeze issue, so I will try to get it reinstalled and working in time, but there is a chance I'll be unable to compete because of that. That said, I am tying everything to race.

I'm trying to fix the game at the moment, I've had the "Applying Localization - en" freeze issue, so I will try to get it reinstalled and working in time, but there is a chance I'll be unable to compete because of that. That said, I am tying everything to race.
Fingers crossed. Never had this issue myself so not sure where to start.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back