AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 5th Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please! Nissan GTR.
I would take LMP but won't have time to practice both gt3 and lmp should there not be enough sign ups for lmp.

Just got a new monitor and gpu... Hopefully I can fix freesync brightness flickering. Trying everything without much luck. Either way, I'm racing Sunday!
sign me up! R18

if we only run gt3. Z4
Welcome guys !

I think we might get better attendance if it was a Sunday GT3 race. It seems to me the participation dropped when the multiclass element was introduced. Not sure.
And Le Man's really setup for multi so if numbers are low it's not ideal in GT3 only either.
Need to try something to get participation back up as this seems to be happening a lot now :(

I think we might get better attendance if it was a Sunday GT3 race. It seems to me the participation dropped when the multiclass element was introduced. Not sure.
And Le Man's really setup for multi so if numbers are low it's not ideal in GT3 only either.
Need to try something to get participation back up as this seems to be happening a lot now :(
I thought multiclass would get a bit more traction now, since it's been on a break for a while, but clearly that's not the case.

Next week's race will be a ordinary GT3 race.

Sorry for leaving early guys my dinner was on table just at end of first race.
Pity I messed up so bad was going ok for a while and then had a pretty bad spin :(

Thanks for organising @JoelK and congrats to the podium guys :thumbsup:

Not sure what happened at the start of the 2nd race, happy with my start and gained a couple of places, then got hit up the arse, from someone rejoining the track I think:O_o:

Apologies too for quiting the 2nd race early, my pedals broke away from the Playseat yet again... will need to use something better than zip ties this time:( Oversize tube sleeve and jubilee clips is next:laugh:

Sorry @Medilloni for my tap on you on the second race, :( it was not I wanted.
I did but too much trust on helicorsa app, the apps show it was clear but it wasn't:(
No worries Dennis, I was at a loss 'cos my Helicorsa didn't show a car there either, which is weird, but it's not the first time - it seems not so reliable as I thought :unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back