AC GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Sun 10 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for running tonight's race @Craig Dunkley , and congrats to whoever's on the podium - some fantastic times in quali!

My apologies for leaving early, it was my first 'totally pissed off moment' in AC races - @Florian Neuberger rejoining after an 'off' and wiping me out, and not waiting after that. Edit: Just looked at the replay, I'd suggest using Crew Chief Florian.

I couldn't rejoin until nearly the whole field had passed, then immediately got hit (well, smashed) under braking by someone in a BMW who quit straight away.

Maybe quote the Golden Rule a bit louder in TS:p

:mad:

Last edited:
Good race, my first Top10 finish (7th) :D
But not too hard when only 10 or 11 finish at all - wtf happened?
Got rammed badly in the 1st lap.. but also touched a 911 after that, sorry again (we spinned both)..

My apologies for leaving early, I think it was my first 'quit rage' - @Florian Neuberger rejoining after an off and wiping me out, and not waiting after that. I couldn't rejoin until nearly the whole field has passed, then got hit under braking by someone in a BMW who quit straight away.

Certainly not one of the best races I have hosted, almost half the field quit? I can not believe so many cars where wrecked with only 10% damage on?

John I see the second incident you had, it was @Sasha Black who ran into your rear ..maybe he would like to explain why he did not at least apologize? to you ..I really do not like to point drivers out, but eh how hard is it to say sorry? John I understand how you must have felt after two incidents, so I can not really blame you for leaving. If you want to peruse either incident any further, please let me know.

I am actually rather speechless, there is always a couple of drivers that quit for one reason or another, but half the field? ..A lot of time goes into organizing and hosting these events, if we have another week like this, I will drop the GT3 class events, it is a darn shame that a few can ruin it for everybody.

On a good note, there were some terrific lap times achieved :thumbsup:

@Aksu seems almost unstoppable, another great win :thumbsup:

Congrads to all the podiums, well done chaps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to thank all the drivers that stuck it out until the end ..thank you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Certainly not one of the best races I have hosted, almost half the field quit? I can not believe so many cars where wrecked with only 10% damage on?

John I see the second incident you had, it was @Sasha Black who ran into your rear ..maybe he would like to explain why he did not at least apologize? to you ..I really do not like to point drivers out, but eh how hard is it to say sorry? John I understand how you must have felt after two incidents, so I can not really blame you for leaving. If you want to peruse either incident any further, please let me know.

I am actually rather speechless, there is always a couple of drivers that quit for one reason or another, but half the field? ..A lot of time goes into organizing and hosting these events, if we have another week like this, I will drop the GT3 class events, it is a darn shame that a few can ruin it for everybody.

On a good note, there were some terrific lap times achieved :thumbsup:

@Aksu seems almost unstoppable, another great win :thumbsup:

Congrads to all the podiums, well done chaps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to thank all the drivers that stuck it out until the end ..thank you :thumbsup:
Thanks Craig, but dammit, I should've waited until I'd calmed down before I'd posted, and certainly don't want to take it any further. Florian and Sasha have always been absolutely brilliant in the past, sh*t happens all at once sometimes, that's racing, we all get frustrated. Is it a full moon?:roflmao:

Huge thanks again for organising, and bought rfactor 2 in the 50% off sale a couple of days ago so will hopefully join in more of your events (GT3!) when I've got my head round it, which should take about 3 months :O_o::p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back