AC GT3 @Laguna Seca - Fri 29Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Once again sorry, my game crashed in the middle of the race, I could hear the sounds but the graphics stopped, I hope I did not ruin the race of somebody.

Thanks for the race everyone. Had a good one. My roommate came in and she started talking to me halfway through right when Tariq was coming up behind me, so sorry if I was all over the road there lol

Hey, guys thanks for the race, it was a good time running with you all tonight... The reality is I'm well behind by four seconds or so,:speechless: but hopefully, with time I'll get there. Take care, wish you all Happy New Year and see you on the track...

Hey, guys thanks for the race, it was a good time running with you all tonight... The reality is I'm well behind by four seconds or so,:speechless: but hopefully, with time I'll get there. Take care, wish you all Happy New Year and see you on the track...
You're welcome. We're so glad you had a good time. The reality is...you're doing just fine and we all started where you are. When I came into RD I was routinely 4 to 6 seconds off the pace. Through time, the help of others and practice I'm now only 2 seconds off the pace and sometimes closer than that. Just hang in there and don't get discouraged. You'll get there.

Happy New Year to you as well and yes you'll see us at the track. Just look for my bumper sticking out of a hedge;):D

Last edited:
It was terrible for me yesterday. I was practing before with medium / hard and I had an ok pace and some consistency, but... I had the brilliant idea to change it to softs and go for a pit just before the qualy starts. It was a nightmare, couldn`t stay on track, sorry to everyone that I crashed (I remember Fernando and Sergio). By far, my worse race here :(

Nevetheless, I had fun and good laughs yesterday, thank you guys!

It was terrible for me yesterday. I was practing before with medium / hard and I had an ok pace and some consistency, but... I had the brilliant idea to change it to softs and go for a pit just before the qualy starts. It was a nightmare, couldn`t stay on track, sorry to everyone that I crashed (I remember Fernando and Sergio). By far, my worse race here :(

Nevetheless, I had fun and good laughs yesterday, thank you guys!

Luan,

Don't feel bad, I left my gas can at home and ran out the juice with about twenty-two minutes left :poop:. And look on the bright side, you had me run for few laps. But, as you mentioned it was a nice run regardless... As to your brilliant idea well friend we are all full of those lol... Hell it's an honest human error, after all, we all enjoy a bit of competition, pretend to be fast Andretti's, but what really counts is the camaraderie that comes from this community of Aliens and Slowpoke's such as myself (thusfar.)

Luan,

Don't feel bad, I left my gas can at home and ran out the juice with about twenty-two minutes left :poop:. And look on the bright side, you had me run for few laps. But, as you mentioned it was a nice run regardless... As to your brilliant idea well friend we are all full of those lol... Hell it's an honest human error, after all, we all enjoy a bit of competition, pretend to be fast Andretti's, but what really counts is the camaraderie that comes from this community of Aliens and Slowpoke's such as myself (thusfar.)
Yea I know it happens, just sad because I had some consistency during practice, but none at the race haha.
Today at mugello it was much better! I didn`t change the tyres during the pit stop, which turns out to be a mistake, but how else to learn if not trying?

Thanks mate, see you around the track!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea