AC GT3 @ La Sarthe Lemans - Sun 16Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First off, @Buster we had a tough fight at the start and we shared some bumper paint here and there until you went off track and I felt sorry for you loosing too many spots because of that.

Could not drive the stallion with less than 5 clicks on the wing making me reasonably fast in the last part of the track but at least 10kmh slower on the long stretches.

Considering the quality of the grid I was happy to bring the car within the top 10.

For the last 20 minutes I had two faster mates behind me and somehow I managed.

Speaking of fast driving, I am impressed from Sinik' video. A great battle with Aki, a mesmerizing precision lap after lap and the surprise at the last lap with the change in leadership just few yards before the finish line. They do belong to a different planet compared to my own skills.

See you next Sunday in California.

Yep, very important. Most of us are friends so why would you want to beat a friend by accomplishing it in this way. I think for the most part guys do try and respect the limits, but sometimes you see somebody and think:O_o::confused::mad:..........:D:D:D:D:D Thanks for mentioning it:thumbsup:
Yes I absolutely agree I feel most will do their utmost to prevent track extending. I'm not saying I've never done it personally but never intentionally because I do believe respect for your fellow competitor is crucial in sportsmanship. I guess having a conscience prevents me from only cheating oneself. I feel sure many think the same way. There can be no satisfaction otherwise.

First off, @Buster we had a tough fight at the start and we shared some bumper paint here and there until you went off track and I felt sorry for you loosing too many spots because of that.

Yes I really enjoyed our battle :) I know we touched a few times, because it was such a close battle :thumbsup: then as you said I left the black stuff :( ..was really pissed with that :mad:...but thanks for a great battle and well done for keeping it together :thumbsup: something I failed to do :(

Yes I absolutely agree I feel most will do their utmost to prevent track extending. I'm not saying I've never done it personally but never intentionally because I do believe respect for your fellow competitor is crucial in sportsmanship. I guess having a conscience prevents me from only cheating oneself. I feel sure many think the same way. There can be no satisfaction otherwise.
Yes, we all make mistakes and that is what I want all, that drive with us, to understand. If you make the odd mistake here or there, I'm not going to say anything especially in the heat of the battle. Watch @Chris Down at the beginning of the race and the first Mulsanne Straight. Perfect gentleman. He gave the spot back before the 2nd chicane:thumbsup:

I think I'm within track limits sometimes and because I SUCK, I get it wrong and BOOM I'm now the rules violator:( 2 weeks ago at Imola in a US Maserati race, I went 4 wheels out too many times at Variante Alta when I watched the replay. Since I can't ban myself or there won't be any US races, I punished myself in the next race by disqualifying myself from qualifying and started the race from pit lane.

I want you all to have fun, race hard and be the drivers I know you can be. The part of the job I hate the most is when I have to contact someone about a breach. Oh how I hate it. As most of you know, I'm all about a good time.........especially yours. That's why I'll do the part of the job I don't like. It makes it fair for the guys that I know, like and trust:)

Watch @Chris Down at the beginning of the race and the first Mulsanne Straight. Perfect gentleman. He gave the spot back before the 2nd chicane:thumbsup:

I believe what one should do if one's 650S were hypothetically to cross the white line was explicitly covered in this classic ;)

Handbook-1.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea