AC GT3 @ La Sarthe Lemans - Sun 16Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry, had a great first few laps and then had one lap of madness where I made a mistake on almost every corner. Couldn't snap myself out of it and culminated in the two spins at Tertre Rouge.

At least I got some fun battling on the first few laps, I was atrocious in terms of pace this week so glad I got some decent racing in.

Well that was disappointing to say the least. Sheltered off the track twice and dive bombed I had to take avoiding action to avoid collision. No apology, no waiting.:mad: Disappointed in some driver's standard of behaviour. No respect for others fun. Work my way up from the back of the grid to 9th entered the pits, nothing happened.:mad: What's up with that. Overall disappointed.:(. Not what I would expect from a friendly club event.

Congratulations to the podium finishes:thumbsup: and to all who managed to behave themselves with respect for others.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you all for a race :)
I made a big mistake when going with mediums :/

Geof I watch the replay. It was clearly my fault. I'm so sorry to you :( and also grateful for a great battle. Congrats to the podium.
See you next week guys ! :)

@Iceman_23, no problems, it happens. I must admit that I was suprised to see you alongside me but I couldn't have done anything else at that time to try to avoid contact.
Thx to you for waiting and honoring the golden rule. Good fight too. :thumbsup:

And sorry to @jemmari for the collateral damage. Great fight after the pit stop btw, that track makes the splitstream working much than expected. :confused:

A jump start and a incident made my race interesting... :D
Thx all, and the hoster!
See you next.

Thanks to @Bobby Pennington and @Buster Craig for your help before the race, it was my track version being out of date that caused the checksum error.:thumbsup: ....not recognising some parts of the track must have helped my speed but consistency was up and down like a bride's nightie:laugh:

Great race tonight, made up 4 places off the line, held 7th for a while... then 'old git' syndrome kicked in, ran out of concentration (aka skill:p) after 40 mins and had 2 offs. Need to do 'a Ross Brawn' and have a pre race banana for energy:D

And as always Craig thanks for putting the race on :)

Last edited:
The collision do not annoy just a minute :Dno problem @Geof .But the track limits could be respected ,I do not mean you.But I mean a few others did not respected the limits. The next GT3 race must respect the track limits in laguna:D

Doubt that'll happen at any other track for a while.
I was going to mark your post with a disagree, but I gave you a beer instead. Hate seeing those red x's on my own profile page so I won't give one when it's meant to be a joke or sarcasm:D especially with such a great guy. The disagreement was about the podium comment. I think we'll see you on it pretty soon although I have to say that these Time Bandits are some pretty tough competition:cautious::)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.0%