AC GT3 @ Imola - Wednesday 13 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-8.png
Only thing: 'Ik doe met' is terrible dutch. Should be 'Ik doe mee'

i'm very tempted to buy a g27 but it's damn expensive.

i have an f430 but it's got some problems - pedal springs are broke and the brake pedal potentiometer doesn't record the full movement of the pedal.

i'm saying this because i might be missing the race again :(

RACE RESULTS

Great but boring race for me, one of the rare occasions that I drive to a podium finish! :)
Started fifth, gained three places up untill turn 1, never seen anybody during the rest of the race. @Tomi Manninen just disappeared in the distance... Nobody around me the rest of the race, 2nd place

Also does anybody have a replay from the start? I want to see my start to see if I wasn't too aggressive this time

Edit: Lol I am such a cheater, in my Ferrari 458 S3 :')

Last edited:
I'm glad I found my McLaren again, that's gotta be my favorite car from the game. Qualifying was a blast, and the race was therefore about to look awesome. But, turn one mess: I was taken out. :( It doesn't matter whose fault it was (I saw a domino effect on the replay), but I couldn't get the damaged car to be as fast as it was supposed to be... Make sure to be more careful around the first turns for the future. :)

Then, I lost my focus and the race was pretty much done. That's a shame because I was foreseeing a great battle with @brooptss' other McLaren (40 thousandth of a second gap in qualy :ninja:)! Probably next time mate. ;)

Also does anybody have a replay from the start? I want to see my start to see if I wasn't too aggressive this time.
You overtook me right at the start, I was impressed by such speed indeed! But absolutely no problem, that was 100% fair as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:

Congrats to @Tomi Manninen, you had an impressive pace (qualy and race). @Geof as well, but it's reassuring to see the fast guys do mistakes too. :notworthy: Anyways, thanks for taking care of us @Ricardo, and see you guys soon.

You overtook me right at the start, I was impressed by such speed indeed! But absolutely no problem, that was 100% fair as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:
It felt safe and fair, but since I received a ban a while ago for overagressive starting (with contact) and I gained 3 places (without mirrors) I thought I might have obstructed somebody unfair

Yeah, great race , but boring like Ricardo said. I was expecting close race with @Geof but unfortunately he screwed up at the start:p:D. I really wasn't expecting this kind of pace with Nismo, which I have avoided because I have always thought it's too hard to drive.

Thank's for the race @Ricardo and all the participants:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice race! Well done Tomi and Ricardo, your pace is amazing :confused:. What you mean stage 3 @Ricardo hahah? Qualified 4th, I'm really happy to be improving my pace. Got hit from behind on the first corner first lap, managed to keep going but lost a few places. Front and back bumpers were yellow but I carried on and it didn't seem too bad. Managed to get to the end and finish 3rd so I'm quite chuffed with out, with @EireGreen™ lurking in the background waiting to pounce on any mistake and a few front runners spinning off. Taking advantage of a few of the :alien: missing while I can :laugh:.These cars are so nice to drive, really rewarding to slowly learn the car's little behaviours and and balance and take advantage of them. Thanks for the event @Ricardo and drivers.

Yeah, @Chark, It's my human side, to do mistakes... and believe me, not pretty. :p
Anyway, even if I had some help to screw my first lap:whistling:, I don't find any good excuses to explain it. No lies for this one.

And the one where I so focused on a car trapped in the Rivazza sand, that my Nismo crashed into her. :O_o: @Piotrek Blaszczak, I don't do that usually, even less with car out of the track. Sorry to welcoming you in RC like this.:redface:

@Ricardo, nothing else but a beautifull start.:thumbsup:

@Tomi Manninen, you see... The Nismo. :D

Grats all,
See you next

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%