AC GT3 @ Imola - Wednesday 13 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm glad I found my McLaren again, that's gotta be my favorite car from the game. Qualifying was a blast, and the race was therefore about to look awesome. But, turn one mess: I was taken out. :( It doesn't matter whose fault it was (I saw a domino effect on the replay), but I couldn't get the damaged car to be as fast as it was supposed to be... Make sure to be more careful around the first turns for the future. :)

Then, I lost my focus and the race was pretty much done. That's a shame because I was foreseeing a great battle with @brooptss' other McLaren (40 thousandth of a second gap in qualy :ninja:)! Probably next time mate. ;)

You overtook me right at the start, I was impressed by such speed indeed! But absolutely no problem, that was 100% fair as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:

Congrats to @Tomi Manninen, you had an impressive pace (qualy and race). @Geof as well, but it's reassuring to see the fast guys do mistakes too. :notworthy: Anyways, thanks for taking care of us @Ricardo, and see you guys soon.
Sorry Mate, I think I started the domino effect, is totally my fault. The race for me little bit boring and I have lot's of stupid penalty... In the middle of track, there two right corner and when I missed my brake point and I went out of the track a little the game always give me 10 seconds slow down penalty. And the end of race @Geof is very very fast and catch me in two laps :O :)

I had a bit of lag in some areas and my computer was a nightmare so I quit early as I didn't want to cause an issue for others. Got a lightning start off the line and thanks to Kone and a slight touch on some people in front got up to 4th. But that seems to be my main issue, I'm super fast on the starts and gain a load of places then its all downhill from there when I'm with the faster drivers and causing them issues by braking earlier for corners. So apologies to anyone I held up and caused issues, next week I'll make sure I'm fully up to speed and my head is in the right place for the race! Bar that was great to get out again after missing last weeks race. So When are we going to do 3 laps of the Nurbrugring in honour of the WTCC going there this weekend?

is this only for premium members? and are there any non premium events anymore?

Yes it's only for contributing members. There are plenty of public servers to choose from. But I recommend joining up here, it's extremely cheap and good value. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%