AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 12th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a slog, @Stefan Weber had enough pace to keep me at bay, even if I caught up did not have the pace to do anything so just maintained my distance for the whole race, tyres going into the yellow were my biggest headache.
The only bit of fun was when I emerged from the pits and chasing @RasmusP allowed the tyres to settle in got a good exit on the last bend, the bugger pulled into the pits robbing me of my only moment of fun in the race. :(
After that it was following Stefan again, keeping an eye on a catching John
In his newly acquired 911, me thinks we will see him in that some more and tyres going into the yellow again.
Well done to podiums, some amazing times :thumbsup:
And a big thankyou to all that raced tonight, you all made It such a good event.:thumbsup:

The only bit of fun was when I emerged from the pits and chasing @RasmusP allowed the tyres to settle in got a good exit on the last bend, the bugger pulled into the pits robbing me of my only moment of fun in the race. :(
You should have told me that you'd like me to battle you. I still had to pit so I had my fun for 2 laps but then thought I'd let you carry on, not losing too much time behind me.
I would've happily battled you for as long as possible! :)
Next time just shout, I know how you feel! Heck, sometimes I'd like blue flaggers to defend as hard as they can just to have at least some battle throughout the race :roflmao:

@Medilloni I don't know why but the key to mute the mic wasn't working, sorry for that
No worries Giovanni, if it happens again just unplug your mic - as long as you can hear us in TS that's OK, always good to talk if you can though;)

I had the same problem some time ago.... if I had the headset plugged into the front of my machine it wouldn't mute, but the same plugs in the back of the pc it's fine :O_o:

No worries Giovanni, if it happens again just unplug your mic - as long as you can hear us in TS that's OK, always good to talk if you can though;)

I had the same problem some time ago.... if I had the headset plugged into the front of my machine it wouldn't mute, but the same plugs in the back of the pc it's fine :O_o:

I think it's the same for me, now the headset it's plugged in usb 2.0 in front of the case. Sure we have usb 3.0 in the back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back