rF2 GT3 @ Hockenheimring - Fri 12 July 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can anyone help/advise on what the 'standard' pit strategy should be? 0 pitting with full tank or 1 stop?

This is my first RF2 race, my first race in years.
Softs, fuel is enough for the whole race. I estimate 90 liters of fuel, but it depends on the car and on how fast you are.

Do you need to be in TS for the race? Or can you just join the race?

If you are on the reserve list? please be off the race server and stay in TC, if a spot should arise, you will be notified via TC :thumbsup:

I have just checked ..you are not on the reserve list ...so you can join the server anytime you like :thumbsup:

Drivers ...If you have not signed up for this event, or you are on the reserve list, please be OFF the race server before official practice time (before 19:00 UTC) If you are on the reserve list? and slots become available, you will be notified via TS, before official qualifying starts.

Gents. I am at work and wont get back to the hose and rig until 6pm ish my time. Im gona take the 720 out and wondering if anyone would have a stable setup for it as I wont have much time to work on anything?

@GEO147 I'm in the same boat, 720 with no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully someone else will be kind enough to share.

Also, a question about Teamspeak - what do we use it for? Is there much chatter in the race (distracting a newb like me could prove lethal :D)?

@GEO147 I'm in the same boat, 720 with no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully someone else will be kind enough to share.

Also, a question about Teamspeak - what do we use it for? Is there much chatter in the race (distracting a newb like me could prove lethal :D)?

When I have driven the McLaren I found the default fine. Concentrate on your braking, gears apex etc. It’s not all about the setup!

It is mainly useful for the admin in case something happens. It can also be useful in practice to ask nicely for a setup...:p
It tends to be rather quiet during those races, most are quite focus on their driving. You can just try in practice and turn it off for the race if you afraid it will distract you.
I find it makes the event more enjoyable: you really get in touch with the people you're racing with! :)

It is mainly useful for the admin in case something happens. It can also be useful in practice to ask nicely for a setup...:p
It tends to be rather quiet during those races, most are quite focus on their driving. You can just try in practice and turn it off for the race if you afraid it will distract you.
I find it makes the event more enjoyable: you really get in touch with the people you're racing with! :)

I'll practice my politest "sorry" and "right side, coming through". :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies