AC GT3 @ GenTrack1 - Tue 15th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[...] Also noticed that the US servers do a pace lap with GT3 events. Should we do one? Might help reduce turn 1 contacts, and the Macca is miles better off standing starts :p
I've read the description and watched the video of it.
Rolling starts are prefered, if either the starting grid postitions are too close to one another (MoSport) or the organizer(s) had bad experiences in the past regarding this issue. Both of these are not applicable to this event.
Being able to do quick & clean starts from 0 km/h is a skill every racing driver aimes to achieve.
Personally, I don't want to lean the racing experience in Assetto Corsa on iRacing too much, these are different games.

Hi, yesterday i participated in the lotus race, but had a crash at lap 12.Procedeed to reconnect but then abandoned because i lost the motivation. I also have terrible fps ( 25-30 with 24 cars). Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8ghz and R7 260x. Is it normal or should i have more?

Hi, yesterday i participated in the lotus race, but had a crash at lap 12.Procedeed to reconnect but then abandoned because i lost the motivation. I also have terrible fps ( 25-30 with 24 cars). Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8ghz and R7 260x. Is it normal or should i have more?
How many threads does your cpu have (didnt find that info)?
AC is GPU limited, you may lower your graphics settings, especially AA, smoke generation, cube maps, reflections, shadow and world detail.

Generally, mod/addon tracks require lower performance of the system for the same fps, in contrast to Kunos original tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back