AC GT3 @ Donington Park, Sunday 28th February 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
if I can sneak in
650s
please Chris
in pleas Z4
Victor Isikov or VictorIS not cyber0punk I jast dont understand how change that.
Always too slow here but for the fun please sign me in with McLaren. Thanks
That's Pole for me. 488 please Chris. Hope you're feeling better already.
Damn Han! :D

Put me on the list Chris, I might change to the Nissan though.. Tried to give Jack a "benchmark lap" and got stuck with the car for 2 hours. Now I have a good feel and setup for it, I might give it a go.

Hope you're feeling better! :)
650s please!
GT-R please Chris
Z4 please!
Nice!
R8 please
911 please Chris
SCG for me, please. Thanks Chris!
I'll join Rasmus with the Nissa GT-r please @Chris Down

Should be interesting, one brick s**t house chasing another Brick S**t house. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
hi
i'm in if possible. Don't know exactly if my arm will work again it feels every day a little bit better than the day before. Hopefully i get a spot reserved without knowing if i can make it
hape
Hmm it’s been almost six months since last race :D. But with new sim setup I’m back in business! So Chris count me in with the usual one if you still remember what that was ;D.
In please chris. Lambo. Thanks for organising :thumbsup:
I will take the nissan again, please and thank you!

Welcome folks! Great to have you :thumbsup:

Hello chaps. I don't see any post indicating that the server is up, so I was wondering if anyone did try to practice online. Just wanted to double check if my ping values lowered now that I upgraded the connection. According to Fortnite (my son is playing right now) I have very low values, in the 5-25 range :rolleyes: but I'll see what will happen when the server will be up

A few times in practice I have the car oversteer directly off the track. This happens typically at mid- to low-speeds especially during a coast / sometimes directly after applying power, but not always. It's like I go into the coast, and the travels normally at first and then simply continues to rotate.

My assumption is that this is a loss of rear grip, and therefore doesn't stick but continues to travel until it rotates the whole car. Is this correct?

@Goblin616
I am assuming you are in the AMG mercedes, the question is so wide it is not possible to answer, you could put your setup here, i or someone else will take a look at your setup. Then, if that is okay, you are doing something wrong or there is something wrong with your pedals or steering wheel.

@Goblin616
I am assuming you are in the AMG mercedes, the question is so wide it is not possible to answer, you could put your setup here, i or someone else will take a look at your setup. Then, if that is okay, you are doing something wrong or there is something wrong with your pedals or steering wheel.
You know what it's happening in other cars too. AND it's happening under power. I think I may be bottoming out - and that split second loss of downforce is making it spin. I'm about to test this.

A few times in practice I have the car oversteer directly off the track. This happens typically at mid- to low-speeds especially during a coast / sometimes directly after applying power, but not always. It's like I go into the coast, and the travels normally at first and then simply continues to rotate.

My assumption is that this is a loss of rear grip, and therefore doesn't stick but continues to travel until it rotates the whole car. Is this correct?
You know what it's happening in other cars too. AND it's happening under power. I think I may be bottoming out - and that split second loss of downforce is making it spin. I'm about to test this.

If I had to guess from your previous post I would have said not enough rear wing. It's a shot in the dark more or less though.

If I had to guess from your previous post I would have said not enough rear wing. It's a shot in the dark more or less though.
You know I think you're right. It's not bottoming out. I have a video in the Huracan of it happening - 1m15s that might actually prove this. In fact I'm almost certain you're right. I'll post it just because.

Last edited:
Pretty much know it is not bottoming out, the 911 spends most of a lap with it’s the front and rear tray bottoming out, with no effect.
As Brian said, do not be mean with rear wing, I put a lot on, if I am really struggling for the next one or two tenths or I am in a competitive race or it starts to effect top speed on a circuit with long straights, I start to trim wing as a last resort.
Post your setup. :)

Last edited:
Pretty much know it is not bottoming out, the 911 spends most of a lap with it’s the front and rear tray bottoming out, with no effect.
As Brian said, do not be mean with rear wing, I put a lot on, if I am really struggling for the next one or two tenths or I am in a competitive race or it starts to effect top speed on a circuit with long straights, I start to trim wing as a last resort.
Post your setup. :)

I will shortly, but I've been working on it. I think it was rear wing because it's not happening so much. How do I post a setup here?

slow-mo lam-bo

I'll jump on Prac-server later.

Last edited:
That looks like an easy one, that particular, spot , kerb, and the Lamborghini
are a disaster waiting to happen.
That is not a criticism of the Lamborghini, in fact it rides kerb very well, but when it decides to bite, for me me at least it is that slow rotation , as your video shows.

It is a car I know quite a bit about.

I really need to see your setup, just in case something silly is going on, it certainly does not look like a driver problem.

Documents / assetto corsa/ setups / Lamborghini hurrican gt3/ circuit where your setup is, you can post it directly here.

I have noticed with the Nissan at that spot, sometimes it just flows across that part of the circuit effortlessly, next lap I get a whack and the back jumps, but the Nissan does not bite like the Lamborghini. :)

you can see the two rear tyres immediately overload as the back jumps and lands, overloading the two rear tyres, then the inevitable happens with the Lamborghini.

That looks like an easy one, that particular, spot , kerb, and the Lamborghini
are a disaster waiting to happen.
That is not a criticism of the Lamborghini, in fact it rides kerb very well, but when it decides to bite, for me me at least it is that slow rotation , as your video shows.

It is a car I know quite a bit about.

I really need to see your setup, just in case something silly is going on, it certainly does not look like a driver problem.

Documents / assetto corsa/ setups / Lamborghini hurrican gt3/ circuit where your setup is, you can post it directly here.

I have noticed with the Nissan at that spot, sometimes it just flows across that part of the circuit effortlessly, next lap I get a whack and the back jumps, but the Nissan does not bite like the Lamborghini. :)

you can see the two rear tyres immediately overload as the back jumps and lands, overloading the two rear tyres, then the inevitable happens with the Lamborghini.

I just want to try something else. I sometimes mess around a bit. I posted my best time with Lambo here so far. Still, I always go back to AMG because when I get the practice and setup together, the car just rides the best. I seems to ride kerbs, and be easy to control. I'll post the setup here:

Attachments

• test.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 34
  • test.sp
    291 bytes · Views: 40

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Prizes