AC GT3 @ Donington Park - Sunday 11th October 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was brilliant George, you should definitely do more of these - it's great to see the race from your perspective.

Would love to record my own vids but I guess recording the screen would put too much load on this old banger - my pc, not me :p ...well, I wouldn't have a clue how to do it anyway:laugh:

Yeah I have looked at so many of Chris's videos but that gives an unrealistically simplistic impression of the (any) race. So maybe my video is a bit more realistic in terms of what to expect, for mere earthlings.

Yeah I have looked at so many of Chris's videos but that gives an unrealistically simplistic impression of the (any) race. So maybe my video is a bit more realistic in terms of what to expect, for mere earthlings.

It looked like you had a nightmare of a race. I'm really impressed that you stuck it out, and along with John, you put in some great laps in the last third of the race.

It was a very entertaining video to watch. As you say, Chris' videos make sim-racing look easy, but it's a different story in the middle of the pack. Maybe Chris needs to take a leaf out of your book - preferably this Sunday :whistling:.

It looks very familiar. In fact, it could be my race. Very enjoyable to watch! Thanks George.

Last edited:
Hey guys I recorded the race last night for fun! And due to Chris not uploading his usual VR I thought I would share this for the giggles!

Great video man. Sorry that I left straight after last night folks. I was really disappointed about my performance on the last lap and needed some time to relax a bit.

I should be better about always uploading my VR no matter what the outcome. With that in mind, here it is (perhaps still processing as of the time of writing this comment):

@Chris Down is there a way to show more than the top time in rsr app? Site doesn’t list a lot tracks either.

I'd look at how the RSR app works. It's possible it returns all the results from the server, but just displays a few. Not sure though, just a guess.

also is there a way to post a time without your info being public? Just like a personal database.

Hmm, don't think so. At least I've never really been worried enough to look.

Thanks everyone for coming out! This week, come join us for a sunny day out at Brands Hatch -- we'd love to see you there! :inlove:

Great video man. Sorry that I left straight after last night folks. I was really disappointed about my performance on the last lap and needed some time to relax a bit.

I should be better about always uploading my VR no matter what the outcome. With that in mind, here it is (perhaps still processing as of the time of writing this comment):

at 2:02 - 2:03 ... How did you know I wasn't in your left side? you didn't look in the mirror, you don't have Car Radar on the footage, you just went for the interior?

Do you have some kind of 5.1 or 7.1 surround sistem?

at 2:02 - 2:03 ... How did you know I wasn't in your left side? you didn't look in the mirror, you don't have Car Radar on the footage, you just went for the interior?

Do you have some kind of 5.1 or 7.1 surround sistem?

There is actually helicorsa, at the bottom middle -- since it's not yellow/orange, I know you're not alongside me :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back