rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP AGAIN (build 660)
@Andrew Ford Yes we changed the real road settings so there is a lot more rubber on track now (it's also set to naturally progress, so the more people practise online, the more rubber there will be for the race :) )

When do we get information about our possible participation?

Your best bet would be monitoring this thread and see if anyone signs out (at the very latest 1h ahead of the race as defined in the club racing rules)

@Daiman Patel do up know if the real road was changed since yesterday to this morning?i know Dennis was changing the server but it seemed way more grippy earlier and I seemed faster.

Also, I want to say well done to you guys who have made a real effort to improve the club racing . I'm sure there are races where few turn up on certain days but this gt3 club has proved really successful. It's clearly a favourite of many .cheers . A real shame that u don't get to race tho daiman !

Yes, it was changed. There was previously a mistake with the server setup, but this has now been resolved, and the realroad should now build up. So by the time the race comes around there will be a nice amount of grip on the track.

Thank you very much Andrew. But I must say that it's thanks to you guys, who sign up for these events, that the club events have taken off again in the way that they have. So we thank you all! We seem to have hit on the right combination with this club event, which is great. I'm glad that you're all enjoying it! Regarding me not racing, it was a decision that I was unfortunately forced to take because I'm away for the Easter weekend. However. I'm glad that I'll still be a part of this event by commentating during the race. I'll be back next time! ;):D

@Matt Horst This can happen on some configurations as the mod system is not 100% bug-free

Usually it helps to follow these steps:
  1. Uninstall all vmods related to the BES mod
  2. Reinstall the BES mod
  3. Reinstall the latest vmod

But I was a strugglin alien fot a while.
This track is a bit strange. There is a big diffrence between the very grippy racing line and the slippery rest of the track. I never spun so often on one track. Usually I never spin...
Somehow this track has closed the field up. I think the grip level is extremely unrealistic . It will produce nice visuals and racing (hopefully ..if it's clean) but I couldn't drive this too much or I think I would develop really bad driving habits

Somehow this track has closed the field up. I think the grip level is extremely unrealistic . It will produce nice visuals and racing (hopefully ..if it's clean) but I couldn't drive this too much or I think I would develop really bad driving habits

We can revert the realroad settings again if you like?! :p:roflmao:

Lets do the race on a green track, that should be fun :D.........:whistling:
sp2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back