rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
6 goes down to 2! Can't believe it! Can we get a full house?! If everyone turns up, this will be one of the busiest club events in a while! :D So thank you very much guys! We very much appreciate you support, and it means that club events can only get better! :thumbsup: We really look forward to seeing everyone online on Saturday.

And now for the surprise: @Ricardo Edelmann and I shall be sitting out from this race, and broadcasting the event LIVE on YouTube (and we expect that it shall also be steamed via RD), with commentary. :) So be sure to being your "A game"! :laugh:

you guys can sign me out, it turns out I'll have to do other things that Saturday night. + I tried the track the other day, and its sooo bumpy. Even after several laps, I couldn't find myself to enjoy the driving nor the track with those bumps, and I foresee spins and maybe crashes because of the bumps with a that big grid. But I hope it doesn't happen of course and wish you all good luck :)

6 goes down to 2! Can't believe it! Can we get a full house?! If everyone turns up, this will be one of the busiest club events in a while! :D So thank you very much guys! We very much appreciate you support, and it means that club events can only get better! :thumbsup: We really look forward to seeing everyone online on Saturday.

And now for the surprise: @Ricardo Edelmann and I shall be sitting out from this race, and broadcasting the event LIVE on YouTube (and we expect that it shall also be steamed via RD), with commentary. :) So be sure to being your "A game"! :laugh:
Oh man, I really need to find some time for practice. First win a rF2 club livestream would be brilliant:sneaky:

Can't believe it... we are now down to the reserves list! :D

If you wish to sign up now, your name will be added to the reserves list on a first come first serve basis. Then, if anyone drops out or doesn't turn up for the event you will be added to the main sign-up list and permitted to race. For those in the reserves list, turn up for the event on Saturday, prepared to race in case there are any last-minute drop outs or no shows. And if you can't race then you can still enjoy the broadcast, and then sign-up for the next event when it is announced! :thumbsup:

@Daiman Patel do up know if the real road was changed since yesterday to this morning?i know Dennis was changing the server but it seemed way more grippy earlier and I seemed faster.

Also, I want to say well done to you guys who have made a real effort to improve the club racing . I'm sure there are races where few turn up on certain days but this gt3 club has proved really successful. It's clearly a favourite of many .cheers . A real shame that u don't get to race tho daiman !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.