AC GT3 @ Chang International - Sun 07Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello! Can you register me again with the R8 please ? :)

audi-r8.jpg

Hi, you would need to become a PREMIUM member first, see link at top of screen. Well worth it imo, among'st other benefits that you will receive, you will get a whole year of racing on RD servers :thumbsup:
Thanks for the response, i wil have to make a PayPal account. I will reply if i am a premium member. Thanks again

I will not make this one (after the great race at the nordschleife !), but I will for sure come back again to race the GT3 with us and test (discover in my case:whistling:) another car as the AMG.

I just want to say hello and wish you all a good race.;)

(unfortunately I can only intend about only one race every month. I don't know if there will be a GT3 race every week but if so, it would be so nice to have the race programm for about one month in advance. I could then prepare myself "properly" for the few races I could enter. Of course no problem if it is not possible)

I will not make this one (after the great race at the nordschleife !), but I will for sure come back again to race the GT3 with us and test (discover in my case:whistling:) another car as the AMG.

I just want to say hello and wish you all a good race.;)

(unfortunately I can only intend about only one race every month. I don't know if there will be a GT3 race every week but if so, it would be so nice to have the race programm for about one month in advance. I could then prepare myself "properly" for the few races I could enter. Of course no problem if it is not possible)

There is a GT3 race every Sunday, but we do not know where we will be racing until a few days before the current event, so sorry there is no race program.

Hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back