AC GT3 @ Chang International - Sun 07Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes please Craig sign me up.
And listen up my darling Craig. I'm not gay honeybunch honestly I'm not snookums.
I'll take the R8 in pink please.:roflmao:

Welcome aboard my friend ..One PINK R8 coming up :thumbsup:

PS ..Took a picture of her before shipping her off the Thailand ..hope you like it :thumbsup:

XM32uk0.png

Welcome aboard my friend ..One PINK R8 coming up :thumbsup:

PS ..Took a picture of her before shipping her off the Thailand ..hope you like it :thumbsup:

XM32uk0.png
My Oh My you spoil me. It's literally got my name on it.
It's all mine and no you can't have it it's mine. I know you're all jealous but it's mine, all mine. That's one car or driver you don't want to see behind you.:roflmao:

My set for the Huracan. It seems to be a quick setup, the limiting factor is the front tires, I've tried a lot of things but it just doesn't want to hold temperature with the practice server conditions.

NOTE: the tire pressures were made for Air and Track temp at 25 degrees.
For current practice server at 24 degrees tire pressures need to be bumped up by 1.

NOTE #2: for the race just add fuel, the car behaves just fine. Currently has 10 liters in it.

Attachments

• Huracan V3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 215
Sorry to so I have to bail out on this event.
I'm just not feeling very well and I was hoping I would start to feel better come race time. But it is not to be.

Have a good race. Have fun, keep it clean and all the other things that makes good sport.
Good luck all.:thumbsup:

Sorry to so I have to bail out on this event.
I'm just not feeling very well and I was hoping I would start to feel better come race time. But it is not to be.

Have a good race. Have fun, keep it clean and all the other things that makes good sport.
Good luck all.:thumbsup:

I knew it!! car color choice has made you sick :cautious: ..no worries thanks for letting me know ..hope to see you next week :thumbsup:

Sorry, I had to quit the event as quali rebooted. I realized that I had no button to call a pitstop with and it looked like my wheel had been "compromised" somehow so off I go to straighten it out.

OK, I just realized, found out that all I had to do was to pull off track into the pit. :speechless:

Last edited:
Apologies for leaving right at the finish, wasn't being miserable, just agony with leg/back/old fart problem. All the sex dungeon websites gave the, err, 'Playseat' a great review, I don't agree:p

I'd love to know what strategy you were on Tariq @Celtic Pharaoh , enjoyed the first half just keeping with you, then f***ed up my pitstop.... did you keep your tyres and do a splash 'n dash?

Thanks to all for super clean driving tonight, and to you Craig for your bloody amazing dedication!:thumbsup:

Apologies for leaving right at the finish, wasn't being miserable, just agony with leg/back/old fart problem. All the sex dungeon websites gave the, err, 'Playseat' a great review, I don't agree:p

I'd love to know what strategy you were on Tariq @Celtic Pharaoh , enjoyed the first half just keeping with you, then f***ed up my pitstop.... did you keep your tyres and do a splash 'n dash?

Thanks to all for super clean driving tonight, and to you Craig for your bloody amazing dedication!:thumbsup:
Yep started with 90 litres and one set of mediums but in hindsight, I don't think it was good. It would've been better to start with less fuel as my pace was consistently better after a third into the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back