AC GT3 @ Cadwell Park - Sun 18 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Once again Craig @Buster, amazing track and great event, and congrats to the podium guys, fantastic pace - thanks also to the true gents that were so good in traffic, really appreciated :thumbsup:

Rob @robt100 and Anthony @SliderUK , would have loved to give you two a better race but my car was suffering from total brain fade:p;)

Indeed @Chris Down, that was an intense battle, start to end.
When I realized that we were on the exact same strategy all I could do was to apply a little pressure and hope for mistake. Despite the race deciding mistake at the end, I was impressed by your consistency while under pressure! I would have failed way earlier :barefoot:

Don't know if I'm able to race next week... time will tell.

I personally experienced a 4-second screen freeze on the first lap (I think it is my HD) and the lost connection on around lap 12, so not a good race for me.

I thought Chris was going to win it, so well done @Anders Jensen

My thoughts came true, the track is definitely raceable if you respect one another.

Congrads to the podiums ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

hi guys .. for the first time I made a false start, wrong button for the track control and instead I put the first gear .... plus I did not see the warning and thinking of a bug in the game I continued ... .. and then disqualified.
congratulations to the podium and to all in general ... difficult circuit for a gt.
what will Craig reserve us next time? See you soon Sandro

Once again Craig @Buster, amazing track and great event, and congrats to the podium guys, fantastic pace - thanks also to the true gents that were so good in traffic, really appreciated :thumbsup:

Rob @robt100 and Anthony @SliderUK , would have loved to give you two a better race but my car was suffering from total brain fade:p;)

Great race, to be honest at the end had to switch off and lie down :roflmao: Never driven round Cadwell but the concentration levels have to be quite high for that track and I haven't used VR straight for an hour! Felt I was pretty consistent no big mistakes, always between 1.26 and 1.27 then I had a pitstop and went off pretty much straight after lol got back into it though, but congrats to those at the top, great speed and consistency! My aim at the start was to finish ahead of where I started and not get lapped which I got so pretty happy!

Just on a side note we should try Macau! Just reminded me as it was on at the weekend.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%