AC GT3 @ Cadwell Park - Sun 18 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Buster Like Rob, I think you missed me Craig ;)

Nope, never missed you ..I just ain't happy, you used to be roughly the same pace as me and now you are a good couple of seconds ahead of me ..why don't you just let me win!!

On a serious note ..another senior moment I had ..you are now added (with Bop of course) ..haha darn I just can't be serious with you.... you are always welcome you know that :thumbsup:

Craig good morning .... going through the circuit in the final corners after 3 esses, if you leave the road behind the tires you will not have the chance to get out of it ... the reverse gear will not work ... it can be a bug in the circuit ? can you check if the same thing happens to you too? Thanks Sandro

Craig good morning .... going through the circuit in the final corners after 3 esses, if you leave the road behind the tires you will not have the chance to get out of it ... the reverse gear will not work ... it can be a bug in the circuit ? can you check if the same thing happens to you too? Thanks Sandro
sorry Craig ... I tried online now and the problem is not there. maybe it's a bug that happens offline. See you soon Sandro

sorry Craig ... I tried online now and the problem is not there. maybe it's a bug that happens offline. See you soon Sandro
Hi Sandro, exactly the same thing happened to me on my first practice, then when I tried to practice online it kicked me off for not having the latest version of the track - now that I have the latest version, online seems to be OK, so far;)

I could not be with you on this race.
I hope you would have a nice race there, even if I really don't know how it would be possible to overtake a car on this track .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back