AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 06May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Aston-Martin-Vantage-GT3-2018.jpg

So here is an official conformation of new Aston GT3 for 2019.
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/...vantage-gt3-gt4-cars-to-motorsport-range.html

• Deleted member 387850

Quick question! I've never done a 60 min race with mandatory stop in AC, so I'm wondering whether people typically run the whole race on the soft or medium tyre compound? Will the soft stand up to 30 minutes of abuse or will they just overheat? Thanks!

Quick question! I've never done a 60 min race with mandatory stop in AC, so I'm wondering whether people typically run the whole race on the soft or medium tyre compound? Will the soft stand up to 30 minutes of abuse or will they just overheat? Thanks!
You need to use the tire status app to see the temperatures.
Typically soft will perform well for 30 mins, medium for 45. It's different here though because most of the turns a re rights. If you can name softs work, do 2 30 mins stints with those, if not take medium and don't do a tire change.

• Deleted member 387850

If you can name softs work, do 2 30 mins stints with those, if not take medium and don't do a tire change.

Thanks Eugene! I'll try to do a couple of longer practice runs today to see how they hold up. So far I've found that the softs work well, but if you make any kind of mistake and lock up or slide they instantly overheat and then it's very hard to get the temps back down.

What is the requirement for the mandatory pitstop? Two tyres minimum?

Thanks Eugene! I'll try to do a couple of longer practice runs today to see how they hold up. So far I've found that the softs work well, but if you make any kind of mistake and lock up or slide they instantly overheat and then it's very hard to get the temps back down.

What is the requirement for the mandatory pitstop? Two tyres minimum?
Unfortunately you can't change individual tires, it will change all 4.
Min requirements are to stop and put 1 liter of fuel in or change the tires. If you are going to change tires, you might as well fuel, because it's done at the same time and it takes 18 sec for tires, but only 2 sec for 10 liters of fuel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back