AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch GP - Sunday 22nd March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks mate! :thumbsup:
Just had a look. That were amazing 2 last laps!
Are you driving with a controller or a wheel? It looks like a controller... If so: nice racing skills with it! Wow!

Yeah, that wasn't much distance at the finish line! :geek:
1585008016292.png

Last edited:
Just had a look. That were amazing 2 last laps!
Are you driving with a controller or a wheel? It looks like a controller... If so: nice racing skills with it!

@RasmusP Thanks mate! I'm gonna have a look at it tonight. Regarding your question, I drive with a wheel ( my ten tears old Logitech Driving Force gt) and a Fanatec pedal set with load cell brake. Why it seems I'm using a controller? :D

Last edited:
@RasmusP Thanks mate! I'm gonna have a look at it tonight. Regarding your question, I drive with a wheel ( my ten tears old Logitech Driving Force gt) and a Fanatec pedal set with load cell brake. Why it seems I'm using a controller? :D
Oops, dfgt + fanatec load cell is a nice combo! Friend of mine has a dfgt with the stock pedals. Wheel is great for the price, the stock pedals are definitely not hehe.
For me it looked like a controller because you're constantly "correcting" the wheel with little steering inputs instead of a smooth, longer curve.
When you turn into a corner you turn the wheel straight to the apex and don't move it much. If you do you go back quite a lot and turn back in quite a lot.
That looked like letting go of the controller thumbstick and putting it back to maximum (ac has some built in "smoothing" for this).

I'll have a look at my own steering input.. I'm not* (edit: now!) a bit confused as to what looks normal and what isn't haha.. Maybe I'm looking like a controller too... :p

Last edited:
@Medilloni at times like this it does raise your spirits when you come across such kindness shown by everyday people.
My friend witnessed such generosity shown to him in his moment of need that he had to forward a video explaining what happened to him just recently.

I thought I would share his video, I was quite moved by this.

Same as George Ernie, says private :(

@Medilloni at times like this it does raise your spirits when you come across such kindness shown by everyday people.
My friend witnessed such generosity shown to him in his moment of need that he had to forward a video explaining what happened to him just recently.

I thought I would share his video, I was quite moved by this.

Thanks for the heart-warming story. :inlove:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies