AC GT3 @ Bathurst - 04 Sun Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah, I did a 2.11 once but that was an exception. I was mostly in the X.XX and X.XX without leaving the track (which was often). Of course I'm not that skilled and Axel is always much faster but a gap of 4 second best case is huge. I'm thinking of switching to the 650s because it suits this track better. I have roughly the same laptimes but it's much easier to drive and less prone to errors.
ive got a more stable setup now, running X.XX X.XX's but its so much easier to drive now

Edit JK: No Lap times in Race Threads please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to see free slots, so I will volunteer to fill a gap.
Sign me in with the 911 please.
(Real) novice so I'll be expecting to be the lapcar (again) and prepare for some blueflag situations.

Hello guys :),
Anyone dare to help me a tad?
I have my race trim, so how I convert it to Qualy? Obviously soft tyres, a bit more camber, but the rear tyres, specially the RR overheats, and my lap times remain the same. :notworthy: What other parameters should I change? How do I cool down the tyres?

I have my race trim, so how I convert it to Qualy? Obviously soft tyres, a bit more camber, but the rear tyres, specially the RR overheats, and my lap times remain the same. :notworthy: What other parameters should I change? How do I cool down the tyres?

a question with a hundred answers, if you cannot change to mediums, are set on softs,
tried all other avenues, not that there is that much you can do about this unless it is marginal,
put put a few psi in the offending tyre RR.
i’m sure some one will chime in a better suggesti

Why and how can u not change to mediums, oh right, your quali set so has to be soft, I would just play about with springs, traction control, anti roll bar, oh I don’t know a bit of everything I suppose

Last edited:
Increase tyre pressure or decrease toe value

Please sign me up, car TBD

You were very fast with the 911 @Axel Moebius during practice today. About 4s faster then my laptime. I have some decent setups for the 911 for other tracks and for my driving style but none of them seem to work here on Bathurst. Do you mind sharing your setup with me?

And don't worry, in case I should be faster then you in the race with it (yeah sure, when hell freezes over), I'll wait for you just before the finish line! ;):D

Sign me up mate. Will take the 650.

Please sign me up - the 911 please

Welcome aboard folks :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies