AC GT3 @ Bathurst - 04 Sun Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
oh use google translator and the translation of sentences is really crappy and I speak English I can't.I hope it registers.Thanks and sorry for the grammar.

[QUOTE = "Jivesauce, post: 3019614, member: 556653"] Oh, I didn't answer you, my friend, I believe you'll get the last open place. You should be good to go :thumbs up:[/ CITATE]
so far I don't see that I was registered I hope it works :D

Hello guys :),
Anyone dare to help me a tad?
I have my race trim, so how I convert it to Qualy? Obviously soft tyres, a bit more camber, but the rear tyres, specially the RR overheats, and my lap times remain the same. :notworthy: What other parameters should I change? How do I cool down the tyres?
if you still have problems with the tyres maybe watch this video by Chris Haye :

IRL this would be impossible I guess.....but is it acceptable for you guys if I'd change cars.....
The 911 is not really novice friendly, I've given it a good practice but I'm not good enough yet to keep the Porsche on track for this long.
I've got a feeling the Ferrari is more forgiving

Hey @JoelK, got tired of people calling me john, so just a heads up that johndough247 and I are one in the same, don't kick me off the server tomorrow please :roflmao:

Also, anybody have a good setup for the Audi on Bathurst?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%