AC GT3 @ Bathurst 02Fri18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Don't you worry Bobby, he whose name may not be mentioned any longer will get him(her)self sorted, once sitting inside the electrical - and panel gap - nightmare the Fiat is.

obese-man-in-tutu-dancing-picture-id578205361

He(she) will wonder what happened when he(she) has spun out of control on top of the mountain after one of the electrical connectors, Luigi has decided not to plug properly half an hour before his lunch break on a Friday decides it needs a break and he(she) ends up a sitting duck one the top of the:

"MAN MOUNTAIN"
- the mountain where little Fiat princesses become ducks:

View attachment 233598
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
My eyes are crying rivers, my ribs are aching from laughter, at some point I will get up off of the floor

Worked out what the issue was with OBS.......The tutorials don't explain about designating a source of capture, as in "your primary monitor" I discovered this in the wee hours, 1am, when my singular tiny brain cell was in recovery after already been overloaded earlier from experiencing my first night working car recovery at the drift practice which was kept busy by alleged drivers who couldn't keep their cars on the black stuff @ Barbagallo, deciding that playing in the sand at turn 1 was more fun:rolleyes::speechless:.
So I'm now thinking of doing that video after all, even if it is post race, might even do one for Barbagallo seeing as Ive actually done real laps there:D:thumbsup:

There is a great article on Jalopnik about Peter Brock - Oz legend, King of the Mountain - and his new age crystal enhanced touring car madness. Here is an absolute balls-out lap of the Mountain:

OMG! The tire wear is so high :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:. In my case I will probably visit the pit 20 times or even more :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:!

EDIT:
I just realized that I'm going to break the car!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
There will be a lot of us walking around tonight with a thing that looks like a steering wheel in our hands looking for the car it goes with:D Personally, my car will not have one sharp corner left on it. I think it will probably resemble this:
5338954597_715175ab94_z.jpg

and here's my right front tire after my out lap:
tire_blisters.png

Other than that, it looks like a nice relaxing evening with you Hooligans:roflmao:

There will be a lot of us walking around tonight with a thing that looks like a steering wheel in our hands looking for the car it goes with:D Personally, my car will not have one sharp corner left on it. I think it will probably resemble this:
5338954597_715175ab94_z.jpg

and here's my right front tire after my out lap:
tire_blisters.png

Other than that, it looks like a nice relaxing evening with you Hooligans:roflmao:

You clearly have chosen the WRONG car @Bobby Pennington.

If you would have chosen the CORRECT car, your REAR RIGHT tire would look like this after 15 min of running @ Bathurst with Bobby's famous destructive tire wear event settings ;-)

27545317_10104570074825289_7045682899160585960_n.jpg

Can we text and drive tonight? That would:
  1. Explain all of the crashes
  2. Keep us from slitting our wrists
  3. And from Killing the Convict
  4. Keep us from crying from depression. It would be tears from laughter.
  5. Keep Hotlips from looking forward to the F1 race tomorrow more than running around this joint in tin tops
  6. Make the local vendor/commentator @Captain Condescending aka El Capitan more money with what he's selling in the pits (last night was a special offer)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've just gotta say after running this to a level where i can say i know the track - I ABSOLUTELY F#&*€NG LOVE IT. I get the same kind of feeling like after driving on maximum attack on a Rally stage with ur hair on fire and nailing it.

I've just gotta say after running this to a level where i can say i know the track - I ABSOLUTELY F#&*€NG LOVE IT. I get the same kind of feeling like after driving on maximum attack on a Rally stage with ur hair on fire and nailing it.
20 yr old Finnish nerves all jacked up on Red Bull, you would love it you crazy fool:cautious::p Wonder how many moments we're going to hear about you begging somebody to take your wheel:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%