AC GT3 @ Barcelona, Sunday 9th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for organising han, enjoyed that this evening!

First stint went well. Had a slow start but got past @edo22 on lap 2 to take P3, unfortunately he was a bit out of sorts on mediums early and didn't hold anyone else up so i had @random2k4 follow me all the way to the pits... I managed to push the pace a little bit before the stops to give some breathing room knowing i didn't have a clue about the pit entry...

First time entering the pits it never good in a lambo! Managed to survive the entrance unlike assen. I thought i braked early enough but the lambo is very bad at the slowing down side of things :# and it slid straight through the box.

Stefan was gifted the undercut and i compounded the mess by following him onto the kerb at T1 leaving the pits. Not sure if he lost his back end a bit or it was a bit of lag but i tapped the break thinking he was spinning out and ended up sliding up onto the grass, giving him a 7 second head start into stint 2. That also gave @thom462 and @edo22 the undercut on the next lap! Managed to get past eduardo again and the long stinting @UHF79 without much delay. Myself and thomas and ernie caught up to stefan at the end but it was always going to be a difficult pass with everyone on a similar pace at this track and not a decent tyre between us!

A bit disappointed to mess up such basic stuff and throw away the possible bottom step of the podium but it's all fixable going forward!

Thanks to everyone for the race and congrats to the podium and @pattikins for another win!

See you all in the green hell!
You have a clip from your perspective? Maybe it was a ping spike on my site that is not shown in my replay. Gloriouse US internet might have struck again.

You have a clip from your perspective? Maybe it was a ping spike on my site that is not shown in my replay. Gloriouse US internet might have struck again.

I think it's my crappy internet as thomas was shifting about on the next lap also. As we were exiting the pit lane you were warping a good bit so i was nervous following you to turn 1 and tapped the brake too hard when your back end appeared to slide out . It was pretty good for the rest of the race.

Last edited:
Had only 15 minutes practice prior to qualy on no real adjusted setup which led to a bad qualy with only P10. After good start I was already P6 after short time and could follow @random2k4 close. Race was hard as I was always under pressure especially from @Interslice in second stint.
But I was able to make no mistakes and have a constant pace so at the end I was close behind Stefan in P4. Given the lack of practice I am glad with the result and mistake free race. This was tough keeping concentration being under pressure the whole race but it was great close racing.
Thanks Han for organizing and cu next time.

Thanks Han and congrats @pattikins :thumbsup:

Had some issues with the car during the few laps of practice I had. Lots of understeer and in general a bad feeling. With some changes, especially diff-coasting I could get an okish setup. The race itself was boring, too slow to catch Patrick and too fast to get pressure from behind -> no action at all

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.