AC GT3 @ Barbagallo - Fri 02Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
pink-z4-from-china-is-not-the-cool-car-wed-like_2.jpg

I'll take one of these!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me out :( tried to install the hall sensors into my pedals but while I was testing while the case was still open, I had a nature call and my bloody foot got tangled in the small wires inside and you guessed it, the wires went snap :(

I tried tieing the loose ends up and sealing with insulation tape but no go :'(

On a separate note, I am done with Logitech and will be selling my wheel and shifter and never going with them again. Time to look at what the Italians and Germans have to offer

Sign me out :( tried to install the hall sensors into my pedals but while I was testing while the case was still open, I had a nature call and my bloody foot got tangled in the small wires inside and you guessed it, the wires went snap :(

On a separate note, I am done with Logitech and will be selling my wheel and shifter and never going with them again. Time to look at what the Italians and Germans have to offer
Well this sucks. I take it you don't have a soldering iron? Wish I could help. @JoelK does this mean you want to leave your Pepto-Bismol, Barbie ride in the garage:p

Damn, that sucks :notworthy:

Sorry to hear that. Did you cut your foot before it got tangled?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 61 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.3%