AC GT2 @ Spa - Saturday 27th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

Glickenhaus P4/5 please.

Absolutely gutted! 18th lap closing down on Csaba Maczelka for the previous 10 or so laps, whilst also keeping Ryan behind me my internet decided to crash - i use TP Link Powerline adapters and it happens every so often, sometimes i can go a week without it happening, sometimes it happens 2 or 3 times a night. Really, really irritating fault.

Ron, all i can do for that first lap thing is apologise massively, it was completely my fault - i just panicked. I was keeping an eye on the guy to the side of me and missed my braking zone, hit my brakes, they locked and i immediately thought if i went straight on i'd miss everyone, unfortunately i didn't and i hit you. Sorry.

Haha! Ryan was wondering how my brakes were so good on that corner.

I saw you go off the track D and got really excited, then you disappeared, then everyone else did and my heart just sank.

Ridiculous. If anyone has any suggestions then please let me know! I reckon I could've closed down 1st if I hadn't have disconnected - guess we will never know :D

It would have definitely been a hell of a finish at the back of the pack @JamesU @D_Moriarty . As you were closing the gap James, you two would have started scrapping and lost about a second or so which is what I needed to be right up under your rear wings. What a shame :cry:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back