AC GT2/GT3 Endurance @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sun 15 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
:)I was more happy my consistency and race without any major mistakes than a 3th place, great fun. More of these endurance races please @Ricardo. Imo race should always last at least one hour.
When I look those laptimes I see that @Falko Renner and I lost almost same time in pit stops, around 8 sec compared to @Rami Mattila. All three of us would have been very close if everything had gone like in the movies. Anyway, end result would have been the same, because overtake is very hard when you drive almost same speed and Rami was faster anyway on that last stint.

i would like to apologize to Coen Adriaansz and Mark Gormley for the eau rouge accident in the freaking first lap. don't really know what happend. tried to be extra careful, spun and came to rest on the track....and that was basically my race....and yours! really embarrassing to do that in a 51 lap endurance race :redface::redface:

i obviously only have to blame the car and setup and not myself :rolleyes:

i would like to apologize to Coen Adriaansz and Mark Gormley for the eau rouge accident in the freaking first lap. don't really know what happend. tried to be extra careful, spun and came to rest on the track....and that was basically my race....and yours! really embarrassing to do that in a 51 lap endurance race :redface::redface:

No problem Peter,**** happens apologize excepted:)

No problem Peter, thanks for the apology. I once crashed into the same driver 3 times in a single race so I still hold the bad driving award ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.