AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Silverstone GP - Saturday February 6th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Matheus Machado Yes, that's what I did the first time, I let the first 7 guys overtake me when I understood it was the way to go after some time during the first lap, but when I was steady of my position, I was hit by behind and taken out of the track.

Happily, the second rolling start was perfect. So yes, please, it would be better if you post, for the race details at the beginning of the thread, that you plan a rolling start or a standing start. But it doesn't matter, the first times are always tough and it will sooner or later become an automatic reflex for us who couldn't finish the race or had issues for whatever reason :thumbsup:

so who else decided to two stop? or was a one stop the way to go?
I try 2 stop strategy and use gt2 medium tires with every stint. I Didn´t have time to test and calculate fastest strategy. All testing time I was trying to find better setup. I am not good with making setups so it takes a long time and still I think that even some semipro make better setup in 5 minutes :( I think I was 5th or 6th in qually. Start of the race was catastrophic. In first lap I was part of collision and spin. After that I was p18. Couple laps later I was making heroic pass outside. Guy in inside line could not keep his line and again I was out of the track. After that almost clean race make a nice passes and I think that I was eight in finish line.
Mentally it was hard to keep focus so long time. Physically it was pretty hard too. I was pretty sweaty all over, there was some pain in left angle, arms and shoulders were very tired.
Anyway it was pure pleasure to race in this event :)

Reactions: Si

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Forum trophies