AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Silverstone GP - Saturday February 6th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
my first race with race department. i drive without any assists, what do you guys do?

i guess we must make pitstops(?)

59 laps...omg :)

I think everybody runs the factory assists these cars have. TC and ABS can really make a difference in these longer races, not only in consistency but also in driver fatigue.

my first race with race department. i drive without any assists, what do you guys do?

i guess we must make pitstops(?)

59 laps...omg :)
What everyone said above, factory assists for all the cars. TC and ABS for GT3, only TC for GT2, none for the Corvette C7R.

About pitstops:

4179017.jpg

@Tommi Saari @Rami @Stan Getz @SakL @Roni @Glaurung @Alyosha @Gerbuho @Ryan @SK @Federico Strazzullo @EireGreen™ @Franco Becagli @Si @Jimlaad43 @Angelo dos Santos @Tomi @Discovery.Tv @Ramon Salles @Geof @Turk @Chark

We are using the increased gridslots version. Download this file (5MB download), unzip it. Now, unzip the Silverstone folder that will appear inside the unzipped folder. Then, put the silverstone_48 into your assettocorsa/content/tracks folder. Just like any other modded track.

You can have a look at this video to have an idea on how to install modded tracks if you don't know how.

Also, I've adjusted the race length to 57 laps to better suit the pitstops and the rolling start. Event will be still around 2H.

PS: I didn't upload a video myself, because the video wouldn't be up at race time, due to my up speeds:p. Instead I would happily do so:)

I was afraid of this... we have guests and pretty sure can't get rid of them in time :mad:
Can I still join if they're out before race start? :notworthy:

I was afraid of this... we have guests and pretty sure can't get rid of them in time :mad:
Can I still join if they're out before race start? :notworthy:
@Rami : Just set fire to a small and inconspicuous part of your house that you can extinguish quickly as soon as they evacuate. Problem solved!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back