AC GT2/E @ Silverstone, Friday March 31st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lorenzo and Bobby, that was a blast! You guys are too good. Bobby, I know you would have had me. I couldn't hold you back. I think I got lucky there. Lorenzo, that was some white-knuckle racing. I was shaking after that battle. Good stuff. Thanks guys.
Yes it was. Great driving by everyone...........but me.
@Chris James , you're the better driver. You kept your composure and made no mistakes. Consistency is the key and I didn't have it.
@Lorenzo Bonder , thanks for everything. I'll see you Sunday night in the Formula Abarths.
@Jimlaad43 great running with you while it lasted. At least I didn't take you out which is always my main concern.
Everyone else, glad to meet you and look forward to doing it some more. Congrats to the top two. Ran off and left us all.
@Ryan Soucy .....you're hired.....Race Announcer Extraordinaire. Thank you for that.

Hey guys, just wanted to mention, it was great racing with you! Too bad I still have issues with the TeamSpeak :-(

You guys were seriously fast!
I would like to join you around on another GTx race any time.
Dirk, we really enjoyed you coming out. Please join us every time you can. We'll get that teamspeak issue worked out. We can always use it in the forums if you want to try it that way. Just let me know.

Hey Bobby, thanks for helping, …

The issue with my setup currently is that I try to save any bandwidth I have on the Windows computer running Assetto Corsa (I have already pretty bad pings as I race from Asia).
So the TS software runs through a mobile sim card on an iPad, which in turn is not set up with an external mike and ear plug - connection is expectedly bad.

I do have a microphone on order and a spare computer to run through the mobile network with a regular desktop TeamSpeak app. This will need a little time to set up though and I will try to run tomorrows Porsche Cup race with plug in my ear.

… and thanks for giving me a little hope after your spin towards the end of the race. I cooked my front tires very early on in the race in hopes of fights for position and then was handed down through the field one after another.
Only after you spun far ahead of me did I see another racer with hopes of getting closer (I didn't).

Hey Bobby, thanks for helping, …

The issue with my setup currently is that I try to save any bandwidth I have on the Windows computer running Assetto Corsa (I have already pretty bad pings as I race from Asia).
So the TS software runs through a mobile sim card on an iPad, which in turn is not set up with an external mike and ear plug - connection is expectedly bad.

I do have a microphone on order and a spare computer to run through the mobile network with a regular desktop TeamSpeak app. This will need a little time to set up though and I will try to run tomorrows Porsche Cup race with plug in my ear.

… and thanks for giving me a little hope after your spin towards the end of the race. I cooked my front tires very early on in the race in hopes of fights for position and then was handed down through the field one after another.
Only after you spun far ahead of me did I see another racer with hopes of getting closer (I didn't).
Man I saw you coming and all 4 corners were toast on mine from my battles earlier.
I kept saying oh man he's catching me, he's catching me. Good driving making a dent in it. I NOTICED;):D:roflmao: My world was going to:poop::poop::poop::poop:
I'm one of those guys that if I sign up, I'm going to finish no matter what or where I end up. Seems like you're the same way.
Sounds like you have a handle on the teamspeak issue and I wish you well. I usually don't have the chat box open to see what people say (1 monitor with too much crap on it anyway) so if you ever send me a message and I don't respond, just hit me up in the racing thread or PM.
Looking forward to another round.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back