AC GT2/E @ Silverstone - Friday June 23rd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I assume we're using the BOP like at the Le Mans last week.
That helps slow the Porker down.

EDIT: btw. I will not be able to get in for the Practice nor Qualy, but I may be able to join for the Race, so if you think that's appropriate, please sign me in with 458 GT2
Yes Dastan it will be the same BoP as last week. We would love to have you. It will be fine if you join. Just make sure you're in before the race starts:thumbsup:

Yes with every car but the Porsche. I'm uploading the setup in the setup section, i'll tag you ASAP. Speaking of balance, my impression is that it's not enough yet. I could be wrong since i haven't tried them much, but with the porsche i achevied a faster time than the BMW. The porsche almost had the default setup, the BMW was heavily tweaked compared to the porsche.
I'm using what the guys that run the EU races use. I understand it may not be enough yet, but we try and have a little consistency between the US and EU races when we can. It is noted and I will pass the info along. Thank you for your input. It's all appreciated:)

Official Race server is up annnnnddddddddd NO FREAKING CHECKSUM ERRORS:D:D:D:D:D
Sorry about that guys. Really don't know what happened, but I just did a lap on Silverstone and all is well except my car:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and of course the driver:poop::notworthy:
2e6b2ddc146d51336257392eca441311.jpg

@BhZ think any of your friends that race with you in the EU events would want to start joining in from time to time? We will be doing another 24 hr event if we can get our numbers up. I understand if they can't and really appreciate you coming onboard with us when you can:thumbsup:

@BhZ think any of your friends that race with you in the EU events would want to start joining in from time to time? We will be doing another 24 hr event if we can get our numbers up. I understand if they can't and really appreciate you coming onboard with us when you can:thumbsup:
I haven't any contact with EU racers. I just started racing again after 3 months. It surprises me that there aren't many US racers anyway.

I haven't any contact with EU racers. I just started racing again after 3 months. It surprises me that there aren't many US racers anyway.
Thanks and I understand. I really don't know what is wrong with this side of the pond. I know we have many road and circuit race fans. I'm a little perplexed, but we're going to be trying some things so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Btw, I'm getting the checksum error with the Ferrari. Porsche was fine. I'm working on it. Frustrating.

CHECKSUM ERROR UPDATE I'm going to leave the server up for now. You can drive the Porsche, but the other 3 cars are causing checksum errors for some reason. I'm going to look into it and see what I can do. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm working with the staff to resolve this. I have to leave for an appointment, but when I get back, hopefully we'll get things sorted. I thought this was Friday not FREAKING MONDAY:mad::mad: Anyway bare with me..........:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.