AC GT2/3 @Spa 2hours - Wed 22nd July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race mate - thanks so much for organising.

My two cents are - be far more generous with track grip - assume it's going to be slow and in real life there's always far more traffic. No one is going to complain if there's more grip. Some will if there's only 95%

2nd - Kick early - you knew about Nathanial early on - get rid. Easy to deal with one guy than five other honest racers moaning later.

3rd - Blue flags - must be adhered to.

Minor points - cracking race. Awesome job.

Q should be at 98% minimum - then we can race at full whack. Even F1 has all the support races to rubber-up the track. Daft to Q at 95/6% and only reach 100% at the end of the race.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for the races guys, big thanks @Si for organizing. It was awesome :D

Was lucky early on to avoid @Tobias Röhner when he spun in Les Combes, not so lucky when I spun myself in Pouhon while chasing @led00m. Lost about 30 seconds there, and the GT3 lead to @Otune.

Had some nice battles going on after that, but my acceleration out of the corners wasn't good enough to have a go on the straights. Got the GT3 lead back when Oli made a mistake, and could keep it to the end. Think I finished 8th overall, definitely happy about that. Might have been better even without my mistake.

Also cheers to @xnorb and @quicksilver384 for pulling over quickly when I was about to lap you :thumbsup:

Anyway - qualifying at 96% of grip is daft. It doesn't work like that in real life. A weekend results in pretty much full grip by the last practice.

I'll say no more as it seems it's simply being denied.

Awesome race Rami and Geoff.

Ricardo - we have years of practice too.

Last edited:
Thanks for a great race all of you who attended. And special thanks for @Si to make this great event happen :) Organizing was best ever to ones I have attended...
To @Geof and @Asterix you gave me nice pressure throughout the whole race. Really enjoyed this... :)

I have been working my tits off for weeks over this event testing this/that and the other with loads of help with you guys! I watched every inch of the race helping everybody where I could.

This is a learning curve for us as staff and I am trying to get the best (and most realistic) experience for all!

Mate - we're getting away from my point. Would you prefer to Q at 95% or 98%, with a race that runs up to 100% pretty early on or is slidey for most of it? For that sake of it, because the management has played it safe?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.