AC GT1 @ Imola - Sunday 21st of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Eugene Abramoff
OOOPs:redface:, got my GMT times mixed up I'm GMT8+ so this will be a 3am start for me, not 1am as I thought, sadly:( I will have to give up my spot as I will be checking the back of my eyelids for holes :sleep::sleep: at that time:D.
@f1wheelnut sorry Bobby was looking forward to racing this event with ya too, good luck mate hope you do well:thumbsup: enjoy you're race ;):) Chat with ya later mate:thumbsup:

I am sorry Eugene.

Could you please take me off the list - I won't be able to make it :-(
A pity as I love both the Porsche (any Porsche really) and the lovely Italian V12 and would have loved to race with you guys. Hopefully you do this event not for the last time ;-)

@Eugene Abramoff
OOOPs:redface:, got my GMT times mixed up I'm GMT8+ so this will be a 3am start for me, not 1am as I thought, sadly:( I will have to give up my spot as I will be checking the back of my eyelids for holes :sleep::sleep: at that time:D.
@f1wheelnut sorry Bobby was looking forward to racing this event with ya too, good luck mate hope you do well:thumbsup: enjoy you're race ;):) Chat with ya later mate:thumbsup:
Sorry to hear it. Thanks for the well wishes. I got my hat handed to me:notworthy: and finished 11, but man it was a blast. Had to do my first pit stop so that made it interesting too. Good group to run with. We'll make it happen one day:thumbsup:

Would someone be able to post up their replay file for me please? My computer decided not to save it :(

This race was a lot of fun, very intense. These cars definitely have incredible capabilities and there is a lot to learn from them. We will definitely see GT1 again, once in a while.

Next event is at Nordschleife, was normal GT3 selection, check it out HERE.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back